Happy anniversary.....?

°~You are my everything...~°

At the same time Chae Rin went away from Eun Sun and Mi Cha to drive home with Jae Joongs car. "

hey baby you are late did your friends talked to much to you?" Jae Joong said. "they never talk to much i had to tell them that i will go home with you" Chae Rin gave him a kiss and sat down. "you can start driving oppa" Chae Rin said coldly. "as you wish but i don´t have much time for you today i promised Hyuna to eat ice cream with her" He said while smiling "are you kidding me? today is our day it´s our anniversary how can you hang out with other girls on it..."

Chae Rin said mad and sad. "calm down we are just friends we can celebrate it on another day ok?" Jae Joong said while driving Chae Rin to her house "but....yes..." Chae Rin said really sad. When they arrived Jae Joong gave her a kiss and drove away. "how can he do this to me" Chae Rin said and looked how Jae Joong drove away.

At home she was all the time worring about what Jae Joong and Hyuna would be doing right now. "i will walk through the park to think about it" She said and went to the park.

She walked there for a while then a voice said "hi-yeom why are you so alone isn´t today your anniversary?" it was Kikwang. All of sudden Chae Rin started to cry usually she is strong and never show her tears but this time she couldn´t hold it in anymore.

"..he is with Hyuna i have to celebrate it alone" she said while criying. Kikwang looked angry and worried at her and hugged her tight "he is really an idiot to leave a girl like you alone!". "since some weeks Hyuna is all the time with him" Chae Rin said and hugged him.

"don´t worry now you have me and i don´t let him hurt you...he is such an....arghh...!" Kikwang was so angry "come on i cheer you up let´s go to an resturant" Chae Rin smiled "sure let´s eat something" she said and both went to an resturant.

While there were eating and talking Kikwang looked into her eyes and smiled the whole time. "why do you have a boyfriend...it´s really sad" he said and winked.

Chae Rin just smiled and looked at him " i´m sorry i was so cold to you at school" "it´s ok i like that on you" he answered and smiled.

After they ate it was dark outside. Suddenly Kikwang took Chae Rins hand and walked with her to her house. "it was really a nice day with you" he said and smiled. "yes it really was" Chae Rin also smiled .

When they finally arrived at Chae Rins house Kikwang hugged her around her waste and kissed her. Chae Rin looked surprised but then she closed her eyes and hugged him too. Then she stopped!!!

" what have i done? i have an boyfriend...i´m sorry" she bowed and run into her house. Kikwang just looked after her and put his fingers on his lips "i got a kiss?" he smiled happy....

 

Tadaaa~ i finished another chapter~~~ hope you liked it <3