The strange boy.....

°~You are my everything...~°

The boy behind the bar was still looking at Mi Cha he really looks cute he was cleaning some glasses and he was dressed like a waiter but it looked so cute on him. Suddenly he went to the table where Eun Sun, Chae rin and Mi Cha were sitting "here are your drinks enjoy them " he said with a cool voice and was still looking at Mi Cha. "MiChieeee did you see he is all the time looking at you" Eun Sun whispered in Mi Cha´s ear "if you are trying to whisper then do it quietly you are talking to loud" Chae rin said coldly to Eun Sun.

" mianhaeee" Eun Sun put her hands on . "But she is right he is looking at you since you came in" Chae rin said.

" i don´t care" Mi Cha said and went to the buffet to take some sushii while she was putting sushi on her plate she felt all of sudden a warm breath on her neck..."you like sushii huh?" a y voice whispered in her ear. " yes i do it´s really yummy" she said nervously. "yes it is but...if i could touch your lips only one time...then it would be more delicious..." he winked.

Mi Cha truned around and looked at him. He was standing close to her and looking down into her eyes. " your eyes are really pretty" he said and put some of Mi Chas hair behind her ear. "aigoo" Mi Cha blushed and smiled. " do you know i look after to you for quiet a long time and i´m at the same school like you" "really?? i never saw you before" Mi Cha said surprised.

"i´m always behind the sport hall with my friends we somke there so you couldn´t see me" he said with his cool voice. " i see...btw what is your name i´m Mi Cha" "hahahahahaha" he starts laughing. "why are you laughing?" Mi Cha said a bit angry. " i already now your name did you forget i´m your stalker and my name is Ji Yong but friends call me GD or G-Dragon" he winked. Everything he do was looking so cool on him Mi Cha´s heart was starting to beat faster and faster.

" stalker?!" she said  innocently " yeah your stalker" he tip her nose and went away to continue his work.

When Mi Cha came back to Eun Sun and Chae rin she told the whole story and what happened between them some minutes ago.

" ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ he really did that? awwww so cuteeeeee kyaaaaa i´m so happy for you maybe he is diffrent from the others" Eun Sun said excited. " take care and let him run after you he must prove if he is serious about you" Chae rin said coldly.

" i will take care but when i was so close to him and how he looked at me it felt so diffrent i never felt like that my heart was beating so fast and it was so exciting." Mi Cha said with a smile. "kyaaaaa MiChieeee i think you like himmmmmm" Eun Suniee said while smilling like she would be in love too.

Later they went home and Mi Cha was lying on her bed while thinking of this GD...

then suddenly she get an SMS wich said:"tomorrow i´ll visit you we will meet at the sporthall have sweet dreams little ae gi good night----GD" Mi Cha started to smile "he wrote me and he called me ae gi and he want to see me...but wait why am i so excited...usually i don´t like the boys here....but he is so diffrent" after she was thinking for hours about the meeting with him she fell asleep....

 

 

I hope you liked it~

and i hope you enjoyed reading it~~

please comment~ chu~