Embarrasing stuffed animal...>.

°~You are my everything...~°

When they came into the class Mi Cha was still waiting for them. "Chae rin are you fine you look a bit worried?" Mi Cha said " all fine.." Chae rin said coldly.

The lesson started and the teacher came in. After 3 lessons they had free. "yaaaaaaaay school is ower" Eun Sun screamed excited and hugged Mi Cha. Mi Cha smiled and said "haha yes finally. Girls i can´t went home by bus with you my dad want to pick me up" Chae rin nodded and said

" i can´t go home by bus too. I will drive home with Jae Joong he finally has his own car."

Eun Sun looked nat them " b-b-but wait then i have to drive back by bus alone" "don´t worry it will be fine!" Chae rin said and tipped on her head and went away "see you cutiee" Mi Cha said and hugged her. "bye..." Eun Sun said while pouting.

Then she went to the busstop. All of sudden someone said " excuse me..is this your stuffed animal?" a cute boy hold Eun Suns stuffed animal wihich she had on her school bag in his hands. Eun Sun slowly turn around to him and blushed like crazy because usually no one talks to her.

"y-y-yes it´s mine" She blushed and got shy, now he know that she is like a baby with stuffed animal that was so embarrassing for her. "then you should take care not to lose it" he said with a gentle smile "y-y-yes i will take care more of it" she blushed more and more now he thinks she is taking care of an stuffed animal....how embarrassing!!!

" you don´t need to be shy about it " he winked. "i-i´m not shy" She turned herself away that he don´t see her red face. The boy smiled and shaked his head and smirked.

"btw what is your name?" he said "pandacchiieee~" she said and then looked with a big and shy smile at him and took the stuffed animal back from him "i like pandas" she hugged it but then the boy started to laugh "hahaha i don´t mean the name of your stuffed animal i meant YOUR name you are to cute" he winked.

Eun Sun could feel how she started to blush again what has she done she told him something no one should know and know he must think she is an little child wihch is giving names to stuffed animals...>.<

She hide her face that he couldn´t see her" my name is Eun Sun or just Suniee..." she said with an very shy voice "nice name, my name is DooJoon. Why are you hiding your face? are you shy? you don´t need to be shy" he said with a gentle voice and tipped her head.

"i´m not shy " she said even more shy then before. Then the bus arrived and all pupil went in. It was really full in it no one could really move and everyone was realy close to each other.

Eun Sun turned herself around to look out of the window while standing and holding on a pole but when she turned herself she was standing VERY close to Doo Joon...

"hello little lady" he said with a smile.  Eun Sun swallowed "h-hi.." She said shy "are you on our school?" he asked Eun Sun looked at him, it was like usually no one reconize her...

"yes i am since a long time~" She said with an cute voice. "i know  sometimes i saw you with two other girls" He said.

" that are my best friends" she said proudly to have them. Suddenly the bus stopped very hard and Eun Sun lost the balance and felled into Doo Joons arms he just hugged her with one hand and with the other hand he hold the pole he smiled and enjoyed it.

Eun Sun looked with an surprising face at him and blushed but she had no choice then to hold on him. "thats what i wanted" he whispered into her ear and hugged her a bit tighter. Eun Sun just blushed and lyed her head onto his chest

"i-i-i can hear your heart it´s making tumb tumb tumb really fast" she blushed "yes it do because you are here" he smirked and left the bus because the bus was stopping on his busstop.

Eun Sun couldn´t belive what he said and what had happen. Four busstops later she left the bus and run home with an exciting and happy feeling. At home she took her phone and called Chae Rin and Mi Cha to tell them everything what had happen.

 

........"maybe i like him....?"........

 

 

I hope you liked it ~ <3