the first meeting

°~You are my everything...~°

Mi Cha came home and eat her lunch. After lunch she went into her room an got ready for the meeting with GD. She put some pretty clothes on and went to the sporthall.

"Aegi i´m here" GD said in a cool voice "hello" Mi Cha said and smiled lovley. "aigoo you look really pretty today!!" He looked with big eyes at her "and you have a really nice body..." he winked. Mi Cha smiled "thank you" "let´s go and have some ice cream together" GD said and put his hand on her waist.

They went to the ice cream shop. "wihch flavour do you want ?" he asked " i want vanilla" she said. GD bought them ice cream and they sat down on a bench. "you know i like you and i would really want to hang out with you more" GD said and smirked Mi Cha smiled a bit shy. After they talked alot about everything they went to GD´s house.

"this is my room i´m sorry it is a bit messy" he said . "it´s ok" Mi Cha said and looked a bit angry at a poster from a girl with less clothes on. "i´m sorry i´m a boy" he said a bit awkward. "GD you like such things?" she said innocently "don´t be like that thats making me...." He coughed "i mean i like it a bit?" he said. Mi Cha´s innocentness is making him crazy.

Then went to the kitchen "wait in my room" he screamed in his loud GD voice. Mi Cha looked around his room. She was all the time so excited when she is with him but she has to try to be normal. After some minutes GD came back and sat down next to her on his bed. "here for you" he gave her some chocolate wihch he had took from the kitchen. "thank you" Mi Cha said and ate it a bit awkward because it was so quiet between them.

Suddenly GD came near to her lips " you know you have the most pretty eyes i´ve ever seen" he looked straight into her eyes Mi Cha was going to faint he looked so cute and her heart was beating so fast what should she do?

GD slowly went closer and closer then he kissed her Mi Cha was shocked, surprised and happy at the same time her heart was going to jump out of her chest then she slowly closed her eyes and both kissed eacht other with passion. Mi Cha could feel how GD starts to put his tongue into and while that his hand went under her t-shirt. They slowly ly on the bed and GD was over Mi Cha still kissing and touching her.

But then theys heared how someone came into the house...

"Ji Yong are you at home?" GD´s mom said she was back from shopping. GD looked surprised and angry at the same time "YES I`M HOME" he said madly. "please help me to bring the things i bought into the kitchen" his mom said.

"i´m sorry Mi Cha let´s meet tomorrow and continue i think then i will be alone the whole day ok?" he winked and brought Mi Cha to the door and gave her a kiss on her cheek "it´s ok we will meet next time" Mi Cha said with a lovley voice and hugged GD.

She still couldn´t belive what happened and she still felt his touch and kiss on her skin and lips "see you my princess" he waved "bye oppa" Mi Cha smiled and went home.

The whole way she was smiling and then she got a call from Eun Sun. Eun Sun told her about a boy she met and Mi Cha told her about GD....

 

What happened to Chae rin?

 

Please comment and tell me if you liked it~~~~~~~~~~~~