What should i do...?

°~You are my everything...~°

On the next day Mi Cha, Eun Sun and Chae rin met at the busstop. "gooo~ood morninggggg~" Eun Sun said excited and huged Mi Cha and Chae rin. "morning" both answered tired. "Mi Cha today you will meet this boy GD right?" Chae rin said "yes i will he wrote me an SMS yesterday he must have get my number from my brother but i´m  so happy he wrote" Mi Cha said and looked a bit shocked. "whats wrong?" Chae rin said.

" i don´t know usually i don´t care about the boys here but i´m always excited because of him" Mi Cha said. After they drove to school the three girls had to go in sepreated groups Mi Cha had cooking class, Eun Sun had sport class and Chae rin had drawing class.

"i don´t want to have sport class without you babe...xD" Jae Joong (Chae rin´s boyfriend) said. "i don´t want to be without you too but it´s time" Chae rin said and gave him a kiss and went to her class. "morning class today we will have a new boy in our drawing group his name is Kikwang" Kikwang slowly went into the class and smiled " hello" he said friendly and sit down next to Chae rin she just nod and followed the lesson.

Chae rin knew Kikwang she always saw him when she went to Mi Cha´s home because he is Mi Cha´s brother but he always just played with his play station or went away with his friends. "please make groups and draw a picture about your feeling for the person in your group" the teacher said. Chae rin looked around to search for a partner then suddenly a warm voice sad " do you want to draw together with me" it was Kikwang. Chae rin looked at him " as you wish" she said coldly and started to draw.

"hahaha aigoo little girl don´t draw like this" Kikwang said "chae rin looked angry at him "what ? i´m not a little girl" he just ignored what she said and hugged her from behind and helped her drawing Chae rin felt his warm breath on her neck it kind felt weird but at the same time it felt gentle. "ok it´s enough i can do it by myself!" she said coldly "fine then do it yourself but please stop writing my  name on your paper your boyfriend could missunderstand it" he said a bit smiling and winked. Chae rin looked shocked at him and just draw on her paper.

"well your boyfriend can give you some love but i think he couldn´t beat me i would make a pretty girl like you more happy then he." he continued talking about this topic. "He makes me happy enough" Chae rin said cold and took her bag and went out of the class because the lesson had end. "hey babe" Jae Joong kissed her and hugged her.

Chae rin smiled "how was your class?" she asked "quiet good i laughed alot with Hyuna "...why do you laugh with other girls...?" Chae rin said a bit pissed of. " she is nice don´t be jealous baby we just laughed and talked " he said smilling "i´m not jealous" she said angry. Jae Joong often talks to other girls Chae rin always feel so bad when he is doing that and he don´t even reconize it.

Chae rin went angry away and looked at Kikwang. She started to think about him [he said he would make me happy more then my boyfriend...when i look at him i see him always just with boys and not flirting around like jae joong...but wait why do i think like that??? i shouldn´t because i have a boyfriend....] 

"hellloo heeeeellllllllllllllooooooooo" a cute voice said Chae rin looked at Eun Sun "what do you want?" she said a bit confused "you was all time looking at this boy and i tried to talk to you but you didn´t answer are you fine?" Eun Sun said worried. "everything is fine let´s go to Mi Cha " both went to Mi Cha.......

 

I hope you liked it~

please comment~~~~