Final

Seal It With A Kiss

~ L Joe's POV ~

"Hyung, I can't believe you're actually going to homecoming!" Ricky shouted.

"Oh shut up, Ricky!" I ruffled his hair as he pouted.

"L Joe is going to prom! Ladies and gentlemen, this is history!" CAP teased as he watched.

"Hyung!"  I rolled my eyes before walking to the front door.

"Wait I want to take a picture!" Chunji screamed as he ran into the leaving room with a camera.

"No way, sorry Hyung!" I yelled before slipping out the front door and into my car. A couple minutes later I was in front of JanDi's house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Hi Oppa!" JanDi gave me a bright smile after opening the door.

"Wow you look beautiful!" I complimented.

"You saw me in the dress when I tried it on." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"But yesterday I saw you as my best friend. Now I'm complimenting you as your boyfriend." I joked before giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

"Oh Oppa!" She playfully slapped my arm. "Let's go!" She said as she closed her front door and was about to start walking to my car.

"Wait!"

"What?" She turned around and titled her head like she always did when she was confused. I pulled her close and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Saranghae!" I told her as she giggled.

"Nado saranghae!"