Chapter 5

Seal It With A Kiss

~ JanDi's POV ~

"Thanks for the ride Oppa! Have you eaten? My parents are on a trip and I was planning to make dinner, but I don't like eating alone." I asked Chunji as I was getting out of his car.

"I don't want to be a burden to you! You know that I eat a lot!" He laughed.

"It's fine! Really! It's the least I can do since you picked me up from the mall!"

"If you insist!" Chunji turned off the car as he followed me inside the house to the kitchen.

"Do you want Kim Bap or Mandoo?"

"Mandoo!" He cheered while sitting down on the middle chair. Moments later I finished cooking at set the food on the counter.

As I sat down next to Chunji on the chair closest to the wall he gave me a serious look.

"What?"

"Are you going to tell me what happened between you and my idiotic brother?"

"Oppa, you're so nosey!"

"It's my job! Especially since L Joe is my little brother and you're like my little sister." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well L Joe asked me to be his date to prom and be his girlfriend. He promised me that he'd protect me and stuff like that."

"And then?"

"I told him to seal his promise with a kiss." He choked on his food as he heard my words.

"What?!"

"What's so wrong about that? He's the one who ran out of the store!"

"L Joe hasn't had his first kiss on the lips!" Chunji quickly covered his mouth.

"What?!" I gave him a bewildered look.

"Please don't tell him I told you! He'll kill me!" Chunji begged.

"I'll think about it!" I joked while Chunji's phone loudly buzzed on the counter.

"Yoboseyo? Oh Hi L Joe!" Chunji mouthed the words 'help me' as he talked to L Joe on the phone. "Of course I didn't leave her at her house alone! We're eating dinner!" I laughed as Chunji rolled his eyes. "I'll tell CAP Hyung that you're with me. Hurry up and get your over here before I eat all the food!" Chunji hung up as I stared at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"He's coming here now?!"

"Yea, you better not tell him that I told you!"

"Ok, ok I promise!"