Chapter 6

Seal It With A Kiss

~ JanDi's POV ~

"JanDi, please just hear me out." Chunji sat between L Joe and me as L Joe pleaded.

"I'm going to go now. Bye you two!" Chunji quickly ran out of the house before either of us could make him stay.

"Please JanDi."

"Fine, explain why you ran out of the store leaving me standing there alone and confused." L  Joe sighed at my words before explaining.

"I haven't had my first kiss..." He whispered.

"What?" I pretended that I couldn't hear him.

"I haven't had my first kiss.." He said only a little bit louder. It was getting harder and harder to keep a straight face.

"Sit in this chair. I can't hear you!" I tapped the chair next to me while biting my lip. I was ready to burst out laughing. L Joe moved into the chair I tapped and took a deep breath.

"I haven't had my first kiss!" He confidently told me. I couldn't help it.

"Hahaha!" I burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Did my brother tell you? If he told you I'm going to kill hi-" L Joe was silenced when I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. A couple seconds later I moved back to my seat and giggled as L Joe quietly touched his lips.

"So how was your first kiss?" I joked.

"Whatever, get over here." L Joe cutely growled before leaning in and placing a passionate kiss on my lips. After the kiss, I realized something and held a small pout on my face. "What's wrong? Am I a bad kisser?" L Joe panicked. I laughed at his cuteness.

"No, I just realized that I don't have a dress to homecoming tomorrow! I didn't buy it and left it at the store." L Joe quickly ran off into the living room after hearing my words. "Where are you going?!" I yelled. A couple minutes later he came back with a gift bag.

"Here." He stood in front of me and gave me the bag.

"What's this?" I tilted my head and gave him a confused look.

"Just open it." He urged on. I opened it and quickly smiled.

"Oppa, you bought me the dress!" I put the bag on the counter, jumped off my chair, and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Oppa!"

"You can pay me back with a kiss." He winked. He bent his head down as I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. "Saranghae JanDi."

"Nado saranghae L Joe Oppa!"