Chapter 1

Seal It With A Kiss

">http://

 

~ No One's POV ~

"Oppa I'm bored!" JanDi pouted as she hung out in L Joe's room, that he shared with Ricky and Chunji, on a beautiful Sunday.

"Then do something!" He .

"Like what?" She looked at him with wide curious eyes as they sat on the bed.

"I don't know, I'm having fun just staring at you!"

"Oppa, you're so corny!" She playfully hit his arm.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked her as he put his car keys in his pocket.

"Let's go to the park!" She cheered.

"Ok!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her all the way outside until they were infront of his car.

"Lee Byunghun, I told you to stop dragging me everywhere!" JanDi scolded as L Joe's face changed different colors. He hated it when people called him by his real name, he wouldn't even let his older brother by one month Chunji call him by his real name, but JanDi was an exception.

"Hyung, I still can't believe you let noona call you by your real name!" Changjo commented as Ricky, Niel, Chunji, CAP, and him just arrived at the house. Chunji and L Joe's parents died when they were sixteen. CAP, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo felt bad so they moved into L Joe and Chunji's house and lived with them. Two years passed and they all became so close that they just continued living together.

"That's only because JanDi is his girlfriend!" Chunji smiled at JanDi so she understood that he was joking.

"She's not my girlfriend!" L Joe's face turned red.

"Uh huh..." CAP pointed to L Joe's hand that was hanging onto JanDi's. L Joe quickly let go as his face turned even more red.

"Sure she's not hyung!" Niel winked as he laughed at the two embarrassed teenagers.

"Bye noona!" Ricky waved as the guys went inside laughing.

"Come on!" JanDi got in L Joe's car as she patiently waited for him to get in the driver's seat.