Chapter 2

Seal It With A Kiss

~ L Joe's POV ~

I watched as JanDi ran to the swings as if she was eight instead of eighteen. Haha she is so adorable!

"Oppa! Come on!" JanDi ran back to me and grabbed my hand as she pulled me over to the swings. She sat down on a swing and held a smile on her face as she looked at me.

"What?" I raised my eyes in confusion.

"Nothing." She laughed as I sighed.

"I hate it when you do that!" I pouted.

"Haha sorry Oppa! Ohh ice cream!" JanDi screamed as an ice cream truck pulled up to the park curb.

"Do you want one? It's on me!" I told her.

"Really? Thanks Oppa! Strawberry please!" I went over to the ice cream truck as I pulled out my wallet.

"One strawberry and one chocolate please!" I asked the lady in the truck.

"Two for a growing boy?" She teased.

"Haha no! One is for that girl over there!" I pointed to JanDi as the lady nodded.

"Ohh for your girlfriend!" She handed me the two ice cream cones as I tried to pay her. "No, my treat!"

"Thank you!" I bowed as I walked back to JanDi.

"Here you go!"

Thirty minutes later after endless talking, swinging, and small ice cream stains on shirts we finally left the park.

The sun was starting to set just as we arrived at my house.

"Do you want me to pick you up for class tomorrow?" I asked her just as I parked.

"I have my own car you know."

"I know, but the car ride is always more fun when we're together!"

"Haha fine!" We both got out of the car as I started to walk to the front door. "Oppa wait!" I turned around to see JanDi walking torwards me.

"Yea?" She came close and placed a small but sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks for everything." She whispered before running off to her car.

I watched as she drove away into the sunset. I touched my cheek and grinned a little as I walked into the house.

"What's with you?" Chunji asked me.

I simply smiled.