Chapter 3

Seal It With A Kiss

~ L Joe's POV ~

What to wear, oh what to wear.

I looked through my closet and finally decided on a plain tanktop under a black jacket, dark blue jeans, and a pair of sunglasses. I put my earphones around my neck since I always listen to music during class.

I slipped my backpack on and looked in the mirror.

Hmmmm I look good!

"Hyung, stop taking up the whole mirror!" Ricky pouted.

"Goodness, I'm going ok?!" I ruffled the young boy's hair as I walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" CAP stepped in front of the front door before I could escape this horror house.

"Going to pick up JanDi."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Am I not allowed to?" I pushed passed him and went to my car.

"L Joe! You are such a trouble maker!" CAP yelled as I pulled my car out of the drive way.

"Bye hyung!" I yelled as I drove off to JanDi's house.

I drove quickly and pulled up to JanDi's house.

I pulled my phone out and called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm here!"

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"No. Why?"

"I knew you didn't. I told you to eat breakfast. Come inside. I made pancakes!"

"How am I going to get in your house if you don't let me in?"

"The front door is unlocked."

"You left your front door unlocked?! What if someone breaks into your house while your at school?! Or while your sleeping and they hurt you?!"

"Goodness calm down! It's unlocked because my parents left a few minutes ago. They're going to America for a month."

"Ohh... Ok I'm coming!" I hung up and got out of the car. When I opened the front door I shook her head. It wasn't safe for her to be home alone even for a little with the front door unlocked.

"You're here! I'm in the kitchen!" I heard JanDi yell. I went to the kitchen and found JanDi flipping pancakes by the stove.

She was in pajama shorts, a pink blouse, and a light blue apron.

"You're lucky that someone didn't break into your house! Especially when you're wearing something like that! A guy would take advantage of you!"

"Why are you worrying about me so much? I'm a big girl!" She replied while putting the pancakes on a plate. "Here! Eat!" She shoved the plate in my hands then pointed to the chairs and counter.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked while putting the plate down on the counter.

"I had cereal."

"Eat one of my pancakes!"

"No, I made those for you!"

"Eat one!"

"No!" I picked her up bridal style and brought her over to the chairs.

"Oppa, put me down!" I put her down on one of the chairs and held her wrist so she couldn't leave. I cut one of the pancakes and held it up to .

"Eat." She reluctantly opened as I fed her.

"Why do you treat me like a little girl?!" She pouted.

"Because you're so stubborn and you act like a child!"

"That's not true!" I simply stayed quiet and fed her another piece of pancake. "Oppa?" She quietly whispered.

"Yea?"

"LET GO OF MY WRIST!" I quickly became startled and let go of her wrist. "That hurt!" She rubbed her wrist. "Now go eat your food while I go change!" She got up and left me downstairs.

 

~ JanDi's POV ~

"Ugh you care about me and you practically treat me like your girlfriend, so why won't you just ask me to be your girlfriend!" I gave out a frustrated sigh as I changed in my room. "Goodness Byunghun... Only you make me frustrated yet so in love at the same time." I plopped down on my bed as I looked at my phone. My cellphone wallpaper revealed a picture of L Joe and me in his room. He did a peace sign with one hand and had his other arm wrapped around my shoulder while I made a heart with my hands. I finished getting ready and opened my door to find L Joe standing outside my bedroom.

"Did you finish eating?"

"Yea, I was about to knock on your door to tell you that we should probably get going, but it seems like you beat me to opening the door." He gave me a small smile and laughed a little.

"By any chance did you hear anything I said inside my room?"

"Uhmmm I heard you say at the same time, but that's it!"

"Good!"

"Why?"

"Nothing! Let's go! We'll be late!" I quickly ran downstairs before he could ask anything more.

 

~ L Joe's POV ~

Silly JanDi! I heard every single word! And I promise that I will make you my girlfriend very soon. <3