What a Chaos School

I Love My Guardian Angel

Chapter 2

“It’s morning already?” Yuri yawned.

 

“Here’s your coffee” Jessica put the coffee on the table and went back cleaning the furniture.

 

“A weird girl appeared…she caused my dinner to be destroyed...and she messed up my house.” Yuri mumbled not noticing Jessica pleasance while holding on her coffee.

 

“It feels good to drink coffee in the morning” Yuri let out a loud yawn.

 

“Huh? Eh” Looking at the cup and was shocked when she saw Jessica went into the kitchen. Yuri eyes widen and dropped the cup on the floor.

 

Yuri quickly walked towards the kitchen taking a peak at her.  “Are you awake?” Jessica said happily wearing an apron. She must be cooking in the kitchen.

 

“So it wasn’t a dream after all…”

 

“I..i..i..ne-ed to go to school “Yuri dashed out from the kitchen and went to her room.

 

“Hmm…school?” Jessica scratches her head confused as she does not know what school means.

“Master what about breakfast”

 

“Do whatever you wish” Yuri replied

 

“Even though I don’t know where you go but can I come with you” Jessica shouted towards Yuri’s room.

 

Taeyeon will kill me if she knew that there’s a girl staying with me at the same house. Yuri thought

 

“NO! NO! NO!  Just stay at my house” Yuri shouted before running off to school.

 

Just when Yuri was about to run off to the main door, Jessica had summoned a small little girl named Sunny. Sunny was closed with her master ‘Jessica’ and the special thing about Sunny is when she speak, only Jessica could hear what she say but no one else.

 

“Sunny, please look after Master Yuri when am not around” Jessica said with her worried tone

 

“I won’t let you down master” Sunny replied and she clings onto Yuri’s uniform. Yuri doesn’t know that Sunny was on her shoulder

 

Just after Yuri walked out from the house, Jessica was still worried what will happen to Yuri. Therefore, she went to explore what is a school is all about.

 

“If I didn’t come here to observe, what sort of things could happen” Jessica said while walking towards the school main gate.

 

After 10 minutes~~~

 

“So this is the place Yuri referred to as school? Even so, this place is so strange. Everyone is wearing the same clothes and does the same thing” Jessica quickly went inside to look for Yuri

 

As she was walking along the rooms, something caught her attention.  It was a biology laboratory room. She saw a person wearing a white coat holding the knife and trying to dissect the frog.

 

“Oh no, they are trying to do something to Mr Frog! WAIT” Jessica bang into the room

 

“Even though I do not know what crimes did Mr Frog had committed, please stop” Jessica walk towards the biology teacher.

 

“If you really want to take Mr Frog life, please take my life first” she grabs the knife that the teacher was holding and brings it near to her neck.

 

“I was going to do something bad?” The teacher cried and released the frog.

 

Jessica POV

I went to observe what school means and I saw a cruel act in the room. I saw someone going to take Mr Frog life for no reason and I went in to save Mr Frog. Now Mr Frog was free but something strange is going on in this school. People are running looking painful, having headache unable to solve problems in the whiteboard, feeling sad when standing outside the classroom? The freedom of the children is being taken away and they are made to endure excruciating test without rest! If one tries to escape, they incur the most severe punishment. This must be a force facility for young boys and girls! How cruel! However, I am an angel. I must save Yuri for sure!

 


 

RINGG~~!!!

 

It was break time and Yuri was chatting with Taeyeon. Out of nowhere, she saw Jessica waving at her in a particular hole that Jessica dug it. Yuri quickly blocked the view to prevent Taeyeon to see it. Therefore, she purposely threw a coin towards the hole.

 

“Jessica! Why are you here” Yuri shouted angrily

 

“Master, I am here to save you so that you can escape from here” Jessica said showing the hole that she dug it.

 

“What in the world are you thinking? You want me to leave with you. But it’s not that simple” Yuri was furious and quickly picked up the coin and join Taeyeon into conversation

 

“Why master doesn’t’ want to leave? Maybe she’s in trouble. Don’t worry I will save her” Jessica put her both hands together and summoned small soldiers and it slowly dismantle this force training facility to the ground.

 

The school facilities start to drop one by one. Students were running away from the compound screaming and shouting.

 

“I wonder if Jessica has gone back…” Yuri didn’t notice the school facilities dropping and she headed to the toilet alone. When she was in the cubicle, Sunny pulled Yuri’s hair.

 

“YAH Who are you and why are u standing on my shoulder? Get off from me” Yuri was embarrassed

 

Not long after, Yuri realized the toilet wall fell and she saw everyone looking at her.

 

“This is so embarrassing what’s wrong with this school!?” Yuri shouted for help

 

“Master! Yuri’s in trouble. Faster come” Sunny said to Jessica through their mind.

 

“I will save her no matter what happen” Jessica quickly run towards Yuri direction.

 

“Is that Yuri? What is she doing up there?” Taeyeon looking upwards

 

“Man…there’s never a dull moment when I hang around with Yuri” Taeyeon giggled away.

 

“That dumped Jessica who made this school like this” Yuri couldn’t hold on any longer and she releases her hand from grabbing the toilet bowl.

 

To her surprised, Yuri saw Sunny grab on Yuri’s index finger. Sunny was trying to save Yuri from falling down. But it does not last for long as Sunny does not have enough strength and she slipped Yuri’s finger.

 

“HELP” Yuri screamed

 

Just in a nip of the time, Jessica threw herself directly to Yuri and made Yuri fell on Jessica’s body.

 

“Master, are you alright?” she speak softly to Yuri

 

“Great, what have you done? Even that little thing, pointing towards Sunny almost died! And even you are hurt too. You don’t understand this era at all! So, you can’t do things like this” Yuri shouted at Jessica and walked away.

 

“Master…Master Jessica did this all for you, Yuri” Sunny cried shaking Yuri’s index finger

 

“Don’t cry, I know what you trying to say…Jessica really wants to protect me right? She protects me, at the risk of her life, tell Jessica thank you, this is what I really feel and you are Sunny right? Thank you too.” Yuri smiled

 

Jessica heard what Yuri had said and her tears slowly flow down from her eyes. “Yuri...”  

 

“Jessica! What are you doing? We’re going home” Yuri waving at Jessica

 

“Gosh! This is so sweet...I never know Yuri and the girl knew each other. I am going ask her next time.” Taeyeon said and walked out of the school

 

“Listen Jessica, until you understand this era, don’t come to school okay? “ Yuri took out her outer uniform and cover on Jessica body.

 

“Okay...” Jessica replied and led a little smile on her face.

 


Thanks for sub to my fics. :D thanks for e support ^^ pls comment :D