Jessica’s first encounter with a stranger

I Love My Guardian Angel

Chapter 6

“Class, lesson ended. Remember to do your homework and hand in tomorrow morning” shouted Tiffany.

 

“Yuri! So sorry that I could not accompany you home as I needed to see the principal again.” Tiffany sighed

 

“It’s okay I have to stay in school anyway” said Yuri.

 

“Okay! Bye all” Tiffany dashed out of the classroom

 

“Jessica can you go back home first? I need to stay in school a bit longer with Taeyeon and Yoona since our school going to hold a graduation ceremony for our seniors’ tomorrow” said Yuri as she approached her.

 

“Can I help along with you and the rest?”

 

“It’s alright I have Taeyeon and Yoona to help me out” said Yuri.

 

 

Jessica was sad as she really wanted to help them but Yuri doesn’t want her to help. Therefore she walked home alone looking rather sad. Thus, a stranger approached Jessica.

 

 

“Are you upset? You looked rather gloomy.” said the stranger with short hair and muscular body

 

“Yes...my master doesn’t need my help...” Jessica looked down filled with sadness.

 

“Do you need me to accompany you? Oh! By the way I have something to show you. Can you please meet me tomorrow morning at this place again at 11am?” said the stranger.

 

“Umm…okay” Jessica did not listen what the stranger had said but she just accepted the date with him

 

“See you tomorrow! Don’t be late” The stranger smiled and walked away

 


“Hey Yuri why don’t you let Jessica help us too?” said Taeyeon.

 

“Since she is new to our school, at least we should perform for our seniors and Jessica to watch.” said Yuri.

 

“Hmm...I hope this is a great idea. So what are we going to perform?” Yoona thinking what to perform

 

“Eh! Don’t forget about our new teacher Tiffany. She puts so much effort to teach us you know” Taeyeon was excited because she always wanted Tiffany to see her perform.

 

“I got an idea! I and Yuri will do some gag concert while Taeyeon, you shall sing your specialize song ‘can you hear me’ or ‘if’. I been dying to listen to you sing those songs for months” suggested Yoona.

 

“What! Are you sure this is a good idea?” Taeyeon was shocked.

 

“Sighed...I think I would be very nervous if Tiffany is going to watch me sing. Or what if I did not sing too well enough? Will she dislike me?” Taeyeon thought for a moment.

 

“Alright I will accept that idea.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Umm...Yoona so I have to do a gag concert with you? Are you crazy? You going to make me embarrassed in front of the whole school” Yuri frowned.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I am skillful imitating Ahn Youngmi. Our seniors and Jessica will definitely laughed” Yoona giggled

 

“If that’s the case, I will try imitating Lee Jooil. Am good at that” said Yuri.

 

“Okay! Let’s do well for it! Fighting” Yoona cheered.

 

And so Yuri went home late cause of the practice for the graduation ceremony held tomorrow. When Yuri came home, she only saw Tiffany sitting at the living room watching TV but no sight of Jessica.

 

“Hey Tiffany, where’s Jessica?”

 

“When I came home, she’s already in her room. I think she is probably sleeping already. Oh Yuri! I heard from Taeyeon that tomorrow, you guys are going to perform?” Tiffany was happily jumping around.

 

“Ahh...Taeyeon told you already? I thought of giving you and Jessica a surprised during tomorrow. Stupid Taeyeon, Can you please help me tell Jessica to come to the school hall at 11.30am?” said Yuri

 

“YAH, why don’t you tell her by yourself? Hehe I can’t wait to see my Yuri perform” Tiffany hold on to Yuri’s arm.

 

“Let go of me! Just remember to help me tell Jessica, I am going to bed. Goodnight”

 

Tiffany then left alone at the living room

 

“It’s so boring here I rather go to sleep too”

 

Before she went back to her room, she went to Jessica’s room.

 

Knock! Knock! ~~~

 

“Hey Jessica, Are you awake? Yuri wants me to tell you to come to the school hall by 11.30am” Tiffany shouted before heading back to her room.

 

No response…

 

“Did someone just call me? *yawn* am so tired” Before Jessica could remember what she had just heard, she dozes off again.

 


It was Saturday morning and Jessica woke up in the morning and couldn’t find Yuri and Tiffany.

 

“Where could they been?”

 

Jessica then realized she has a date with the unknown stranger at 11am.

 

“Oh my god I am going to be late” Jessica run out of the house after looking at the clock and it’s already 10.50am.

 

*Panting*!  *Panting*!

 

11.10am…

 

“Sorry I am late” Jessica was out of breath because she ran non-stop for ten minutes.

 

“Oh! You don’t have to say sorry, I just reached not long too. Come I have something to show you.” The stranger drags Jessica’s hand along.

 

11.20am…

 

“We have reached” the stranger pointing at the famous Goobe Chicken restaurant.

 

11.30am…

 

“Hey Tiffany, Where’s Jessica? Did you tell her about today performance?” said Yuri.

 

“I did tell her yesterday night but she didn’t give me a response so I thought she knew about it already.” Tiffany replied.

 

“What! The performance is going to start in thirdly minute’s time. I am going to look for her.” Yuri quickly ran out of the hall.

 

“Hey! Yuri where are you going? Our performance is going to start after Taeyeon turn” shouted Yoona.

 

“Don’t worry I will be back on time. If I am late, tell Taeyeon to delay some time” shouted Yuri

 

After Yuri was gone, Taeyeon walks in and couldn’t find Yuri anywhere.

 

“Yoona where is Yuri?” said Taeyeon

 

“Great you are here! Okay to tell you the truth, Yuri is going to search for Jessica and she told me to tell you to perform first and sing longer during your performance. Straight to the point, she wants you to delay the time before me and Yuri turns to perform.” said Yoona

 

“YAH, Why am I always the unlucky one? That Yuri owns me big time” Taeyeon was pissed and walked to the backstage

 

While she was walking to the backstage, she saw Tiffany sitting on the seat with the teachers. She then approached Tiffany.

 

“Hey Tiffany!” said Taeyeon as she stand in front of Tiffany.

 

“Hi Taeyeon! Are you prepared for your performance later?” Tiffany smiled

 

“Yeah...please listen when I sing okay?” Taeyeon shyly smiled

 

Tiffany nodded her head and when Taeyeon was about to turn her body, she felt someone’s grip her wrist.

 

“Taeyeon...fighting” Tiffany gives her best eye-smile

 

Taeyeon smiled again and slowly walk back to the backstage

 

11.35am…

 

“Where could that Jessica been too. Seriously I wonder if she okay or not. She looked sad or what?” Yuri thought while running all over the shops around the town area.

 

While running, Yuri saw a familiar figure sitting on the chair with an unknown person. Yuri could not see clearly because someone blocked the view.

 

“Wait...is that Jessica? Why is she doing in this place? Goobe Chicken?” Yuri looked up at the restaurant board.

 

11.40am…

 

“Is the goobe chicken suits your liking? I have been craving this for a long time ever since I came back from my tour yesterday” said the stranger

 

“Wow! I never eat such a delicious chicken before! Thanks for bringing me to this place” Jessica smiled.

 

“You know after I saw your gloomy face yesterday, is there someone that made you upset?” said the stranger as she is cutting the chicken into pieces.

 

“Well the person is actually mine master...I wanted to help her since she’s my master but she say she does not need my help at all” Jessica speak with a disappointed tone

 

“WHAT! Who is that person? I am going to scold that person for you. How can someone say that to you.” the stranger was furious after listening what Jessica said

 

11.45am…

 

Yuri quickly went in the Goobe Chicken Restaurant but could not find Jessica sitting on the seat anymore so she scan around the restaurant and finally saw Jessica but was shocked after she saw…

 


Guess who the stranger is ? & will yulsic make it on time for the concert? xD