Battle between the angels

I Love My Guardian Angel

 

Chapter 4

“Hey Yuri...can you tell me what exactly happened to your house?” Taeyeon was asking in curiousness.

 

 “Ta-Tae-Taeyeon! Look, this is not what you trying to think...I...I...err...they are...” Yuri was panicked and do not know what to say

 

“AISH...I give up. Okay, listen Taeyeon because you are my best friend, I have something to tell you but first don’t freak out okay?” Yuri grabs Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Both of them are actually from another world. Jessica Jung came from lunar and Tiffany Huang came from Sun. They have these powers from the ring and the flute and they just crashed my house.” Yuri explained and sighed again looking at her house.

 

“Nice to meet you Taeyeon” said Jessica and Tiffany.

 

“Oh! Nice to meet you girls, thanks for looking after Yuri all this while because she lives alone and I worried for her ” Taeyeon said while making her first eye to eye contact with Tiffany and she felt goose bumps already.

 

“Umm...Taeyeon you see...my house is gone now and I think it will take a few days to get it repaired so can we stay at your house for couple of days?” said Yuri

 

“Alright but my house doesn’t have extra room so I guess if you don’t mind we have to share the room together. Don’t worry my room is big enough for the four of us.” Taeyeon smiled widely

 

And so, Jessica cast her small soldier to repair Yuri’s house

 

The girls then walked slowly to Taeyeon house while Yuri continues to tell her story to Taeyeon during her encounter with the angels.  Taeyeon was shocked to hear about it but for a moment she also felt very happy to meet someone

 

Soon, it’s getting darker and darker as sunset falls…

 

“Girls we have reached. Hope it’s not cozy for you and please make yourself at home” said Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon’s house was quite similar to Yuri. Both have two stories high. But the only different was, there’s a balcony. Taeyeon and Yuri then went to cook dinner for everyone. Taeyeon’s parents too were at overseas for business.

 

Taeyeon POV

I can’t believe I had finally come to chat with Yuri about the girl. And I also can’t believe myself that they were actually angels. It was totally surprised of my entire life. No wonder there’s always something amusing happened in the school. Lots of loud noises coming from Yuri’s house and school nowadays and now I get it. I don’t know why when Yuri asked me if they can stay at my house; I actually smiled like a crazy young girl for no reason. Maybe cause of her? I think something is wrong with me whenever I see her. My heart just pounds so hard.

 


“Dinner is ready” shouted Yuri

 

“Master do you need help?” said Jessica

 

“It’s okay just sit and I will serve for you” Yuri smiled before getting a bowl of rice

 

“What about me? Remember only I can give you happiness!” Tiffany pouted and pulled Yuri shirt.

 

“I will serve you...just sit and wait” Taeyeon suddenly speaks

 

After dinner, everyone headed to Taeyeon’s room to rest for while before lights off.

 

“Finally there’s peace for me ever since my house is collapsed and the girls did not use their power. Hope they could maintain like that throughout the days. “Yuri thought for a moment.

 

“Let’s play heart attack! When you get two same cards, you must shout heart attack and you have to put your hands out and everyone must touch on top on each other hands; the winner can get a chance to smack on the hand which was right on the top” Taeyeon suggested  and explained the game

 

“Sound fun” Tiffany was so excited and show her eye smiled. Taeyeon blushed and starts distributing the cards.

 

After five seconds...*silent* 10 seconds...*silent* 15 seconds...*silent*

 

“HEART ATTACK” Taeyeon shouted

 

Tiffany quickly stretched her hand onto Taeyeon’s hand and when both skins touched each other, Taeyeon felt nervous all of the sudden as Tiffany’s hand is so smooth and soft.

 

*SNAP*

 

“Ouch! I should have avoided faster.” Yuri shouted in pain.

 

“Yuri master are you okay?” Jessica held onto Yuri’s hand.

 

“Hahaha, I am okay” Yuri blushed.

 

And so...the girls played for couple of rounds before going to bed and sleep.

 

Next morning…

 

“Hey Jessica, do you know where my Yuri is?” Tiffany shouted to Jessica when she could not find Yuri in the house.

 

“Yuri went to school with Taeyeon.” Jessica looked down in disappointed as she could not accompany Yuri

 

“What’s school?” said Tiffany

 

“I don’t know, I want to know what school is too”

 

“Then why you did not go with Yuri?” Tiffany put her hand over Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“Sunny is there with her”

 

“Is it okay to trust someone so small to do this? What are you going to do if something happens to Yuri?” said Tiffany

 

“Because I have caused a huge disturbance the last time, I can’t go to school anymore.” Jessica lowered her head down.

 

“Is that so, aww…how unfortunate” Tiffany pats on Jessica head and she starts laughing out loud.

 

This is my big chance!!!

 

“I am going out for a bit.” said Tiffany

 

“Okay...”

 


In School~

 

“Listen up everyone, last year we were defeated by the upperclassmen’s crepe stand. Therefore, this year, we must get no1 in our school!” shouted Yuri

 

“I will work hard for our fish ball stand. The technique to make them round, allowing its scent to lure people in and the final secret touch, the soy sauce covering the top, the outside is crispy , and the inside filled with juicy flavor of prawns.”  Yuri clinches her fist together.

 

“Let’s see...I’ll now begin stating the division of labour. Everyone please work hard for the festival.” Yuri commanded.

 

“Hey Taeyeon, did you get the prawns that I wanted?” said Yuri

 

“Yeah I asked my relatives and they sent millions of the things. Now am eating prawns for dinner every night when my parents at home.” Taeyeon feels like fainting thinking about the prawns.

 

Tiffany POV

Yuri without Jessica in school, this is going to be our best playground. I will definitely help Yuri to obtain happiness! But I cannot enter the school with this outfit, I saw one of the female teachers walking passed me and I fasten my pace towards her and switch clothes with her. Of cause the teacher was terrified and she fainted but I didn’t care. 

 


“I hope that the art and experimentations, and unremitting efforts of all of you will allow us to create a truly wonderful cultural festival this year. With this year’s events, please be careful so that you don’t have any accidents, and do your best to be the #1 seller! I wish every class best of luck!” principal announced.

 

“Of cause, Yuri is going to be the winner” Tiffany walked up to the stage and pushes away the principal

 

“Miss, I have not finished speaking” said the principal below the stage.

 

“Omona am so sorry. And oh my, principal, don’t peek at me from below” Tiffany covers her bottom.

 

“Sorry!” principal face turns red.

 

All the students start laughing.

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany wave at Yuri and gave a flying kiss.

 

“Yuri is going to become the world’s king! I hope that the peasants can work together with her! The only reason that the sun rises is because of Yuri exists! The reason the sun sets is because of that awful Jessica. Therefore we are happy because of Yuri existence” shouted Tiffany.

 

“Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!” the students cheered for Yuri.

 

“Hey Yuri looks like Tiffany likes you” Taeyeon teased Yuri but she literally felt sad seeing

 

“I should have warned her not to come to school in the morning” Yuri sighed.

 

“Jessica Master! Jessica Master! Please come to school now. Yuri master is in trouble. Hurry up and get to school” Sunny said in her mind.

 

“But I already promise Yuri master that I wouldn’t go to school. If this continues, Yuri master will be...” Jessica muttered.

 

“Even if you contact Jessica, she won’t come...” Tiffany grabs Sunny away.

 

“Please don’t cause trouble here, Tiffany!” Yuri warned.

 

“This year, I’m going to put my life on the life for fish ball!” said Yuri.

 

After a while…

 

“It seems like there are a lot of people but they aren’t buying anything. Hey I’m going to go look at the other shops” said Taeyeon.

 

“Yuri look there’s so many customers looking at our stand. Without Taeyeon, there’s still no problem.” said Tiffany.

 

“You can’t understand just by staring at it! Buy it Buy it! Even though there are people, we can’t sell our fish ball.” Yuri was disappointed

 

“Everyone, if you buy Yuri’s fish ball, my soft, beautiful lips will kiss it first! What are you going to do? Are you going to buy it?” Tiffany shouted in front of many students.

 

All the students then stampede their way towards Yuri’s fish ball stand and bought all of it.

 

Jessica finally arrived at the school and hide opposite of Yuri’s stand. Suddenly, a girl from the school need to go toilet and asked Jessica to look after her stand. Jessica picks up the frying pan and uses her cooking skills and sliced the omelets in mid air.

 

“Your technique is incredible!” the girl returns from the toilet and saw her stand surrounded with so many students.

 

“Yes...I’ve been cooking for about 2000 years.” Jessica said

 

“Wow! She’s still cute after 2000 years” the students widen their eyes in disbelief.

 

“I wonder why the omelets stand across us appears to be doing pretty well” Taeyeon looking at the direction of the omelets stand.

 

“Taeyeon don’t worry, I’m not going to lose to anyone” said Yuri

 

Tiffany finds it weird and she went to explore the omelet stand. To her surprise, she saw Jessica was the one cooking. Therefore she uses her flute and forces the students to turn around and walk towards the fish ball stand.

 

“Jessica, what are you doing here?” Yuri was shocked to see Jessica was across the stand.

 

“Yay! Jessica Master is here!” Sunny was so happy.

 

“Jessica! I thought you weren’t coming to school? In addition, you were helping Yuri’s enemies. Do you consider yourself as a lunar angel?” Tiffany walked towards Jessica and points her finger on her forehead.

 

“I’m sorry” Jessica was happy to see Yuri again.

 

“Listen up you two; don’t interfere with my fish ball operation” Yuri commanded.

 

“Yes” replied the both of them

 

Both girls shouted and helped Yuri with her fish ball stand. Lots of students came buying but soon, the fight begins again. Reason wise? Tiffany does not like to work with Jessica.

 

“Tiffany, Jessica! If you two want to fight, then do it somewhere else!” shouted Yuri.

 

“I got it Yuri” said Tiffany.

 

The girls slowly walked to an open field where they can have battle without interrupting Yuri’s fish ball stand. There were students holding banners for Jessica and Tiffany cheering for them to win.

 

“I will not lose to you!” Tiffany cast her power onto a paper boat-like from one of the stand.

 

Jessica summoned her tanker and shot with a big bullet and causes the paper boat to fly off.

 

“This is just the beginning. The hatred that’s built for 1573 years” said Tiffany.

 

Tiffany uses her power onto the school fitness equipment storeroom which weighed 10000kg and causes the school shaken by the ground. Jessica tried to use the tanker but the impact wasn’t great enough. Therefore Jessica summoned giant.

 

“Go for it giant”

 

The giant and the storeroom was pushing each other and when giant was about to fall, the giant do a back flip and turnover the storeroom up size down causes the storeroom to land onto...none other than Yuri’s fish ball stand.

 

“This isn’t over Jessica” shouted Tiffany.

 

“Jessica! Tiffany! That’s enough! Look at this, and you’ll understand” Yuri filled with anger.

 

“Yuri! This isn’t their fault even the students are cheering for them. Look there’s still some fish ball right, take it easy buddy.” Taeyeon pushed herself onto Yuri body stopping her to move.

 

“Sigh, for once I don’t know if you are my best friend Taeyeon. You always helping them.” said Yuri

 


 

Next morning…

 

“I have some bad news to tell everyone” said Tiffany as she becomes the teacher of the school.

 

“Hello, I’m Jessica Jung, even though I am not familiar with this world; I leave myself in your care” Jessica bow and smiled.

 

“Oh Jessica!” shouted Taeyeon

 

“So this is the transfer student they were talking about? Is there no place where I can be alone? I guess it’s all good because we made the dream of being the best come true.” muttered Yuri looking at the festival award that she craved for a long time.

 

 

 


Now Tiffany became a teacher in Yuri's school and Jessica became Yuri's classmate too. Will there be exciting things going to happen? Hope you guys like the story so far. Any confusion please let me know too xD