Another angel?

I Love My Guardian Angel

Chapter 3

Yuri was walking back from school and she kept on thinking what had happened yesterday

 

“That girl probably still here...” Yuri sighed as she was walking slowly towards her house

 

Before she could go in, she was electrocuted while trying to turn the door knob.

 

“What the hell is this?” Yuri laid flat on the ground and when she was about to stand up, tons of sharp arrows actually shoot towards her direction.

 

“YAH the arrows are killing me” Yuri fell back on the floor again

 

“This is my house you know JESSICA” Yuri was shocked about it and slowly makes her way into her house.

 

“Why the heck did you set up those traps Jessica?”  

 

“It’s for protecting you from being harmed by outside enemy you know...” Jessica replied happily

 

“Oh...and why was I caught like this?” Yuri pointing at herself, she was covered with dirt when trying to avoid the arrows from being hurt.

 

“If you have turned the door knob from the left, you won’t have accident.” Jessica giggled

 

“Huh? I didn’t know that. In the future, please tell me beforehand” Yuri sighed and someone knocked on the door.

 

“Hello anybody home? There’s a package for you” the postman said

 

“WAIT don’t touch the door” Yuri shouted

 

“AHHH” the postman had been electrocuted and he faint outside the door

 

“I guess it’s too late” Yuri took the package and started to read the content of it.

 

“Umm…what’s that? Did dad send me something again” Yuri opened the package and saw an item looked like a flute. Ancient words were written all over it.

 

Dear Yuri,

Did you miss your dad? You see, I am still hunting treasure in china and I found this incredible thing in the antique shop, so I decided to send it to you. It’s like the same as the previous one I sent. You should be able to see something.

From Dad

 

“There’s no way that there could be two crazy things like that in this world” Yuri said and looked at the flute.

 

“Master...what thing are you holding? Wait, that’s…” Jessica was surprised

 

“My dad sent me this and …” Yuri peak through the flute with one of her eye

 

“Ah! This sunlight” Yuri threw the flute away when she saw someone coming out from the flute just like the previous incident happened before.

 

“Not another one…”

 

“Hi...I am fany fany fany Tiffany” Tiffany speaks with a y voice

 

“You’re my master this time right”

 

“What’s your name” Tiffany coming closer to Yuri.

 

“I am Kwon Yuri but I’ve already got a spirit here” Yuri replied trying to look away from Tiffany.

 

“So is Yuri right...my duty is to allow you to obtain happiness. I wonder what makes you happy.” Tiffany now gets really closer and closer to Yuri each time she utter her words.

 

“My happiness to me is...first get away from me “Yuri pushes Tiffany away from touching her.

 

“I can’t let you go until I given you happiness “Tiffany touching Yuri again.

 

“Nice to meet you again” Jessica spoke with her icy tone

 

“Lunar! The Jessica Jung! You were always getting in my way & this is the 1732nd times we’ve met” Tiffany took out her flute and try to battle with Jessica.

 

“You, who lack wills of your own, awaken by my power” Tiffany point towards Yuri’s bookcase

 

Take note: Tiffany ability is to give life to inanimate objects.

 

The bookcase suddenly talked and moved and was trying to eliminate Jessica. Jessica quickly summoned tanker and shoot a bullet right through the bookcase.

 

“Stop it! Both of you are going to crushed my entire house” Yuri shouted to the both of them.

 

After realizing that they did, both Jessica and Tiffany stop and sit quietly at the dining table.

 

“Sighed…Jessica was also Yuri’s master? Of all things, why do I have to be with you” Tiffany said

 

“May I ask what relationship is between you two?” Yuri was curious because she saw both of them battle with each other.

 

“We’re both spirits and angel if you could say that.” Jessica replied

 

“Tiffany Huang is the sun spirits that bring their master happiness. They are known to serve master who, despite their pure heart. We fight each other because of our different goals. And I didn’t want to fight with Tiffany.” Jessica explained in every detail

 

“Is that so? That’s why you treated Jessica like that” Yuri looking at Tiffany

 

“ ...” Tiffany remain silent

 

“I guess we’re going to have problems again” Yuri looked down

 

Next morning...

 

“So now…how do you want me to give you happiness” Tiffany asked the same question again to Yuri

 

“I still have homework to do, maybe tomorrow?” Yuri trying to avoid that question

 

Tiffany kept on harassing Yuri with the same old question. Yuri doesn’t want to answer because she does not know what to say. Till when Tiffany tries to approach Yuri again, Jessica appeared and saw them together. Tiffany was walking nearer and nearer to Yuri.

 

“YAH stop touching Yuri master again” Jessica spoke in a frustrated manner.

 

“Are you jealous?” Tiffany smirked

 

“Let go of me will you” Yuri trying to push Tiffany away but Tiffany grips her hand tightly.

 

“I will save Yuri” Jessica summoned her tanker.

 

“You think you will win me?” Tiffany took out the flute.

 


 

Taeyeon POV

I knew that Yuri is behaving weirdly for the past few days and I even saw her with another girl. That girl even have such powers that I never seen before. I wonder who she is. Never mind I guess I just have to ask Yuri about it.

 

Taeyeon heard a loud explosion and it came from Yuri’s house.

 

“Oh my god I wonder what happen” Taeyeon run towards Yuri’s house.

 

When Taeyeon was about to go in, the door bang opened and knocked Taeyeon out. Taeyeon fell on the floor.

 

“Ouch! That’s hurts that did it” Taeyeon looked upwards but was stunned from what she saw.

 

“Where are you Yuri? Stop escaping from me.” Tiffany dashed out of the door calling out Yuri’s name

 

“What a beautiful person, her eye smiled is so pretty” Taeyeon almost drip her saliva looking at the girl dressed up in Chinese tradition costume but in a top and bottom unlike Jessica a one piece dress.

 

 


 

Yuri was running around her house trying to escape from Tiffany. She reached at a dead end.

 

“Yuri master, come inside the room. Tiffany don’t have a chance from coming in” Jessica calling out to Yuri

 

Tiffany then made the bookcase, TV, sofa, refrigerator combined into a living robot and approach to the room outside of the house.

 

“It’s huge” Yuri jaw dropped

 

Jessica summoned ‘giant’ out and try to get rid of the robot.

 

“Please protect Master Yuri”

 

“Don’t think I am afraid of your giant. Did you think you can win against me? Now tear the giant into pieces and get Yuri back” Tiffany commanded.

 

“STOP IT!” Yuri shouted to the both of them.

 

 It was too late and what all Yuri could see was, seeing her house collapsed into pieces.

 

“This is enough!” Yuri shouted

 

“I’m sorry…I was a little excessive” Jessica apologized.

 

“Eh? I was doing my best for you, Yuri” Tiffany said

 

“Please forgive Tiffany because she doesn’t understand the situation” Jessica said to Yuri

 

“Since I was the one who summoned you two, I should bear some of the responsibility” said Yuri

 

“I don’t need you to help me I know Yuri will forgive me right” Tiffany touched Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“I forgive you, so let go of me” Yuri remove her hand

 

“Wow...Kwon Yuri’s house had been destroyed” Taeyeon stood up from the ground and dust off the dirt on her shirt. She saw Yuri with two of the girls and she went to approach her

 

“Hey Yuri...can you tell me what exactly happened to your house?” Taeyeon was asking in curiousness.

 

“Ta-Tae-Taeyeon! Look, this is not what you trying to think…I...I…