Sleep? Yeah Right

Idol Fresh Market

[Sorry about my on again, off again posting...school and other things my parents sign me up for make me busy. Plus, I'm a lazy person ;)]


Somehow you reasoned with the boys to let you have your own room until they could figure something else out. 

You were in Baekhyun and Chanyeols room. Baekhyun was nice enough to let you use their room and  persuaded a reluctant Chanyeol.

You were in the process of getting your thoughts together. You weren't scared or mad, not even confused you were just tired and not sure how to take this new information.

What could you do about it? You worked with them and now you were caught up in their business. They seemed not to mind but you minded, you didn't need any more drama in your life besides the ones you watched on TV.

You were still thinking about the past days events when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

You were surprised to see DO standing in the door frame. You could have sworn it was Kai coming to annoy you again.

"Um hi, you went to bed without eating so I thought I should bring you some food."

You now noticed the tray he had in his hands.

"What is that?"

Again you mentally slapped yourself for not thinking before you spoke, you didn't mean to sound rude but you were honestly curious.

But DO wasn't offended. With a smile he said "It's my famous kimchi spaghetti."

You were hesitant about eating it, but you saw how proud he looked so you ate it. 

"Wow DO! I never would have thought you could cook like this! When we get to the cooking challenges in Idol Fresh Market I'm sure you'll win."

He smiled a wide smile. "I'm glad you like it."

He was about to leave when you remembered something.

"Wait! I have a  question...."

He waited for you to continue, and with a heavy sigh you did.

"The thing is....I can't really live here. I'm sure you guys are nice and all but I need to keep our relationship work related, I'm not saying you guys can't be my friends but this goes beyond  work."

He nodded like he was anticpating this. "Park Minhee-ssi-" 

"Do you think you can just call me Minhee for now, I'm too tired for honorifics."

He smiled and started again "Minhee-ah, I, we, understand what you mean but honestly our world isn't something humans should really know about. I'm not even sure why Kai freaked out like he did today and covered your mouth with his hand.

"Usually we just make up something and eventually those people forget. I have my suspicions about Kai though, I think he might-"

He stopped you waited for him to continue but he didn't.

The silence was awkward and you wanted to sleep.

"I'm tired, you can tell me the rest tomorrow. Okay?"

He seemed grateful you didn't make him continue.

"Good night." He left the room.

You didn't get any sleep.


[I had DO look shy when I first introduced him so I wanted you to get to know him better. Enjoy!]