Filming

Idol Fresh Market

A/N:Hello again people! I'm still not exactly sure were I'm going with this story but please bare with me. Okay Chapter 3, START! >.<


Okay everybody! We are going to start filming in 5 minutes!” yelled one of the staff.

You let out a sigh of relief.

You had spent the last 30 minutes trying to avoid the very people you would have to work with for a month.

You knew you couldn’t put it off any longer so you decided to take charge and go introduce yourself once again to EXO-K.

As you started walking towards them you were giving yourself a pep talk.

You can do this Park Minhee, you will not be intimidated by them. Think of it as co-workers. You are both working to put out the best show right now.’

Your mental preparations made you feel better.

You were less than 5 feet away from the 6 boys when someone blocked your path.

It was Manager Sunghwan.

“Hey Park Minhee, can I talk to you for a second?”

What else could you do but follow him into a deserted corner.

Is there something wrong?’ you asked politely.

“No, no nothing’s wrong…I hope. But anyway, take care of EXO-K, okay?”

He asked this with what sounded like a hint of desperation.

You felt the need to reassure him.

Of course, you have nothing to be worried about. I’m sure they’ll be fine.’

He gave you a questioning look.

 “I wouldn’t be so sure, EXO-K, they’re…different.”

Different how?’ you weren’t sure why EXO-Ks manager was acting this way.

“Nevermind,” he said with a slight smile.

“They should be alright, just don’t let them be too wild, they’re a mischievous bunch.” And with that he walked away.

You barely had any time to think about what Manager Sunghwan had said when one of the staff shouted, “1 minute ‘till we start! Stand by.”

You nearly had to run to your spot near the camera crew.

Filming was going to start and it was time for you to take charge and do your job.

Forgetting everything that you had thought about EXO-K besides business you started giving orders.

EXO-K, I need you to be on set!’ you said in your loudest voice.

 “Ne! Be right there PD noona.” Sehun called.

All the other members followed him over to the set.        

‘Is the camera crew ready?’ you heard multiple yes'.

Do are writers know what we are doing for today?’

Again a couple yes’.

Okay then! Let’s get this show on the road!’ you called the markers and the first shot started.


A/N:Woo Woo! I have 1 subscriber! Actually that subscriber is my friend but whateves. Haha I'm still awkward writing. Hope you're enjoying it so far!