Explanation

Idol Fresh Market

You and all the EXO-K boys sat down in the living room.

Seeing as there was one couch and a couple of chairs you were left standing while the boys took their seats.

You felt awkward.

You didn't want to be the center of attention even though this explanation was about EXO.

Suho, once again, was the first one to speak.

"When the skies and the ground were one legends...."

He stopped because you gave him a weird look.

He cleared his throat and started again.

"So basically, there is this planet called Exo. We came from there; at least our ancestors did and-"

You cut him off, "So you're telling me you guys are aliens?"

Suho looked at you and smiled. "I guess you could say that."

"Anyway, there are these twelve forces-"

Once again you cut him off "But there are only six of you."

You didn't want to keep interrupting but you had so many questions you wanted answered and you were tired and flustered from everything going on.

Chanyeol sighed in exasperation "He'll get to that! Now let him tell the story!"

You looked at him an immediately shut up.

Suho once again began telling the story.

"So there is this 'Tree of Life'-"

Suho stopped and looked at you to make sure you weren't going to interrupt again.

You nodded for him to go on.

He continued "and it was overcome by evil which kind of split the tree in half."

You tried to control yourself but had to speak up "Kind of split in half?"

"Well, more like just got transferred to different parts of the universe. I'm sure you know about our brother group, EXO-M."

You actually didn't know but you weren't going to say that so you just nodded.

Suho got a tired look on his face and you realized that it was pretty late now and decided that the rest of explaining could wait until tomorrow.

"I see that you guys are tired so maybe we can wait to finish explaining tomorrow." 

You got up to leave but a someone grabbed your arm. It was Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, Park Minhee-ssi, but Kai was right about you having to stay with us. It's for your own good. You'll learn when Suho finishes explaining tomorrow."

You stared at him, but the first thing that came to your mind was "What about all my stuff at my apartment??"

You were going to stay with 6 handsome guys and the only thing you could think of was your belongings?

Sometimes you weren't very practical.

"That's all been taken care of." Kai said. "All you things are on their way here now."

"How did you know where I live??"

Kai smirked "We have our connections."

D.O. came out of the kitchen with snacks. "Kai is trying to sound cool but really, we just asked your boss."

This time you smirked at Kai while he glared at D.O.

You sighed and yawned.

"So, where will I be sleeping?'

EXO-K looked at each other.

Suho spoke up yet again. "Who do you want to sleep with?"

He gestured to all of EXO-K.

This was going to be a long night.


A/N: Lol so for the explanation I just watched the intro to EXO's Mama...I couldn't think of anything more creative. Sorry.