That Chair is on FIRE!

Idol Fresh Market

A/N:Hello again! This is chapter 4! Finally I've introduced the main plot of the story....kinda. But, now EXO-K actually has an important part! Yippee!


 Filming was almost done, but the botanist and gardener were late so everyone was taking a break.

Good work today, everyone.’

You said to anyone who passed by.

You were exhausted.

It wasn’t that EXO-K was hard to work with or that people wouldn’t listen to you, it was just that you had never had this much responsibility on you before.

It wasn’t like when you were just and intern at an editing company, you actually had to dictate what had to happen and when it had to happen.

 “Good job today, Park Minhee.”

You turned around to see your boss holding his hand out to you.

You were so surprised at the action that you didn’t react until at least 5 seconds had passed.

Thank you, sir.’ You replied politely.

“I got to admit I didn’t think you could handle this job, but from what I’ve seen today I think I can trust you with this much.”

 You were happy that your boss that this much of you, especially since he wasn’t one to give compliments.

Yes, it was a lot more work than I had anticipated, but I’m glad you believe in me.’

Your boss gave you what could barely count as a smile and then put back on a stern face.

“Keep those EXO boys in check.”

And with another look he was gone to talk to the other staff members.

Why does everyone keep telling me to take care of EXO-K? You thought.

Is there something about them I should know?

You weren’t sure what it was but you were going to find out before the filming of the show was over.

 You were listening to music when one of the camera men came over to tell you that the botanist and gardener were.

You decided it was time to go get EXO out of their dressing room and tell them to come back out for filming.

~~~

While you were walking down the hall you heard muffled laughter and what sounded like a crash.

 As you got closer to the door of EXO-Ks dressing room the sounds got louder.

Before you opened the door there was a flash of light.

You were standing still, eyes wide, not sure what to do.

You weren’t sure if you were seeing things from exhaustion or it was real but somehow, you decided the best thing to do was to just make sure EXO-K was on set.

You reached for the door handle.

You hesitated but then threw open the door.

Inside you saw 6 boys each staring back at you with shocked expressions.

You didn’t know what was going on until you saw that a chair was on fire.

OH MY GOD! THERES A FIRE. SOMEONE HEL-.

You were cut off by someone’s hand over your mouth.

It was Kai as you recognized from earlier.

“Suho, would you PLEASE put that out before it triggers the smoke detectors?”

You were waiting for Suho to run over to the fire extinguisher in panic, but with a flick of his hand he calmly conjured up a ball of water.

WAIT WHAT?!? How the heck did Suho do that?!?!

EXO-K saw your eyes widen in awe and terror.

You were starting to squirm in Kai’s arms, trying to get away.

The 6 boys looked at each other and then Chanyeol stepped forward.

“Park Minhee, we need you to listen to us.”

Listen to you? Listen to a bunch of freaks I had only worked with for one day?

You wanted to say this out loud but with Kai’s hand still over your mouth that it was kind of hard.

You bit down on Kai’s hand and he pulled back immediately.

“Ow! What was that for?” you looked at him like he was stupid. 

Listen to you?!? Why should I?!?!’ you were talking to Chanyeol now. 

 “Look, I think we need to sit down so we can explain.”

He had a pleading look on his face and you were about to comply until you remembered why you had come here.

Look, I don’t know what kind of crazy super hero powers and stuff you have but right now we have a show to produce. So explaining is going to have to wait.’

You had a lot of questions you wanted answered, but right now you had to do your job.