The Dorm

Idol Fresh Market

In the van on the way to EXO-K's dorm you couldn't stop thinking about what Kai had said.

"Oh and you may or may not have to live with us, either that or we kill you."

You remembered that at that moment you stared at him in disbelief.

'WHAT!?!' you had shouted.

"You see the thing is, noona-" he emphasized the last word. 

When Sehun had called you that earlier you blushed and thought it was cute.

But when Kai said it, it sounded like he was mocking you.

"our powers are pretty much a secret, sure our company knows a little and for some reason decided to incorporate that into our debut but they haven't even seen the use of our powers."

If their powers were so special and secret then why the heck were they joking around in the dressing room with the door unlocked?

The only explanation would have to be adolescent stupidity.

You were glad you weren't a victim to that...at least you thought.

You were snapped back into reality when Suho said "We're here."

  ~~~

As you got out the van you felt a presence beside you.

You turned to see that it was Chanyeol, the one with the abnormally deep voice.

The more you stared at him the more you liked him...at least his face.

You were thrown out of your hypnotized state when he spoke up.

"Is there something on my face? 'Cause if not, you're creeping me out."

Almost instantaneously a blush crept up to your face.

You mumble a sorry and walked quicker to catch up with Suho who was about to open door.

During the ride here you were so caught up in the chance that you would live with them that you hadn't realized you weren't sure what to do when you went into their dorm.

Did you walk in like you were meant to be there or wait until someone told you want to do?

Luckily, you didn't have to make that decision since someone pulled you inside as soon as the door opened.

You saw that it was Sehun and gave him a questioning look.

He blushed but said "It's not good for us to stand out here in the open, the quicker we get this over with the better."

You were surprised at the forcefulness of his tone but followed him inside.

Inside the first thing you saw was shoes.

A mountain of shoes, actually it looked like a volcano had erupted shoes and made a new island.

Stupidly you said 'What kind of dorm is this? Or did I just walk into an abandoned shoe store?'

You realized what you said probably made no sense but you weren't the type think before you spoke even though it would be a good trait to have.

Kai glanced at you and smirked, for the hundredth time you thought.

All that boy did was smirk, you thought it might be hard for you to like him.

After you passed the shoe replica of Mt. Everest you saw a messy living room and a surprisingly neat kitchen.

You thought it was because no one cooked in it but then D.O spoke up.

"Would like something to drink and some snacks?"

You didn't answer him but the rest EXO-K nodded.

'You cook?!'  It was probably a rude thing to say but you were honestly curious.

The only guy you'd ever seen cook was you father, once, and it was a disaster.

"Yes, I like to cook and I think I'm actually pretty good." D.O said.

"Yeah he's the best, you should eat dinner with us sometime!" Baekhyun happily added.

"She probably will, a lot. That is if we can stop the chit chat and get to explaining." Kai said grumpily.

You gave Baekhyun and apologetic smile and turned a glare on Kai.

'I'm all ears, go ahead explain your crazy junk.'

Kai grinned, "Gladly"


A/N: I seriously still don't know where I'm going with this, I'm making it up as I go. I hope in the end this turns out okay.