Starting The Day

Idol Fresh Market

You lay in bed thinking,Park Minhee, 20 years old, pretty average…PD for Idol Fresh Market’.

These realizations made you find the energy to get up and get ready for work.

This was your first day as an actual PD!

You were working as a PD for a new variety show that had idols learn to garden and grow their own produce to sell in a market stall.

Well, you thought, todays the day. You got out of bed and made yourself presentable for the day.

You lived by yourself but you didn’t mind.

Sure, it was lonely sometimes but you liked being independent for yourself.

You weren’t the best cook, so your breakfast consisted of a frozen waffle and orange juice.

~~~

On the way to work you get a call from your boss. 

“Hey, Park Minhee!” your boss yelled into the phone.

Yes, Hello?’ you answered tentatively, knowing your boss sometimes had a temper.

“We need you to contact the manager of EXO-K; they need to know the exact schedule for today’s shooting of the show.”

You mentally slapped yourself. You were supposed to have contacted him last night but you accidentally stayed up too late watching dramas.

Okay, sorry, I’ll get right on it.” You waited for your boss to hang up and then reached into your bag to find the number of EXO-K’s manager.

 As the phone rang you wondered what EXO-K was like.

Truthfully, you weren’t very educated in idols and pop music.

Actually, you weren’t even sure why you were picked for this job.

Well, you knew what songs were popular, but you didn’t try to concern yourself with idols and their lives.

You are still contemplating this when EXO-Ks manager answers the phone.

“Yeboseyo?”

Huh? Oh yes, is this EXO-Ks manager, Lee Sunghwan?’ you stuttered stupidly.

“Yes, who is this?” for a second you forgot your name, you realized this was your first ever interaction with someone famous, at least someone who worked with famous people.

This is Park Minhee, I’m a PD for Idol Fresh Market. I’m supposed to tell you the schedule for today’s shooting.’

You were proud of yourself for actually saying that much.

“Oh, can you just email it?” he asked.

Well, I suppose so, today is mostly just introductions and learning about gardening.’

“Well that sounds great, I’m sure the boys will enjoy it. Work hard!”

Yes, thank you. See you at 10:00am today, I’m hanging up now.’

After hanging up the phone you looked at your watch, 8:46.

You had to be at work by 9! You let out a sigh, today was going to be a long day.


A/N: Hello all of my kpop fangirls!!! and fanboys! Here is my first ever fanfic! Hope you enjoy...I'll try to update chapters as much as possible. :D