Tired and Hungry

Idol Fresh Market

A/N: I lost the one subscriber I had because I haven't been updating :( School was hectic. But I decided to continue after doing some research on how fanfics are constructed. Please enjoy!


Filming had ended for the day.

You tried not to think about the incident in the dressing room but it kept coming back to the front of your mind.

You were tired and wanted to go home but of course EXO-K wouldn't let you after what happened today.

EXO-K walked up to you and Suho started to speak.

"We need to explain now."

'Are you sure you really want to tell me? I can just pretend like this didn't happen.'

You did want them to explain but you didn't want to pry.

"I think its best to tell you. We need to ensure your safety." Suho continued

Ensure my safety?? Just what had I gotten myself into!?

'Err...why exactly is my safety in danger?'

You were almost scared on what they were going to tell you.

"Can we take this somewhere else? I'm tired and hungry."

You looked at Kai who had just spoken.

You glared at him while remembering what he did in the dressing room.

'You-' you pointed at Kai 'don't ever put your hands on me again!'

Kai smirked at you.

Ahhh the famous smirk. I'll be wiping that off your face soon enough.

But you did agree with Kai on going somewhere else to have this conversation.

'He's right, lets go to the local cafe.'

You were turning around indicating them to follow you when Kai spoke up.

"Umm..if you haven't noticed we're EXO-K.We can't just walk into a cafe without calling attention."

He was right but the way he said it made you want to slap him.

'Well, what do you suggest KAI.' emphasizing his name at the end.

"I think we should go to our dorm. We're comfortable there and it might be easier to explain."

After a few moments to rest of EXO-K murmured in agreement and nodded.

'Okay, lead the way.'

~~~

On the inside you were freaking out.

Going to a guys dorm!?

Not to mention EXO-K's dorm??

You didn't necessarily like them but you still respected them.

As you walked to EXO's van Kai spoke up again.

"Oh, and you may or may not have to live with us, either that or we kill you."

With an evil grin he walked ahead.

WHAT!?!


A/N: What I wrote before was much better than this but my computer crashed and I had to start from scratch on this chapter :( Anyway