The Disaster Date

My Sweet Stalkers

Another chapter complete .smiley

comments are appreciated

subscribers are loved

__________________________________________________________________________

Teamin's P.O.V

I planned a disaster date for Key hyung and I will watch on how it will be ruin. So, I hid behind the bushes and waited for Tiffany and Key hyung to start their date. I saw Key hyung waiting for Tiffany. He's holding a boquet of roses and chocolates while he's anxiously waiting. He set a romantic table in the park, not just romantic but also elegant. When she arrived, my heart stop beating; I was stunned by her beauty. She is so beautiful, Key hyung was stunned also. 

When Key hyung walked to her and was not looking at the table, I sneaked to the table and put a fake cockroach on Tiffany's food. Hehehehe.......I'm mean. Am I?

''co--ro-roach! There's a cockroach...on my plate!'' Tiffany shouted

She hugged hyung, because she's afraid. God! My plan just brought them closer, I'm a failure. I was so jealous to my hyung, really jealous. How come he got a hug instead of me? They finished their dinner, quickly. They walk slowly around the park when hey are about to kiss, the media came. The media keep taking pictures. Flash of cameras everywhere. 

Key's POV

Oh no! Media! How can I hide Tiffany?

I hid Tiffany to my coat then I pulled my phone, from my pocket, to call my driver but my phone slipped to the floor. I tried to reach it but I can't.

"I have a plan. Let's run Tiffany. Run!" I shouted.

We run out through the media when I saw a wall.

"Tiffany, there, let's go there, behind the wall." I said.

I saw tiffany is tired 'cause of running.

"I'm so sorry, I tired you" I said.

"No, I'm not tired, it was fun." she said. I pinned her to the wall, our faces almost touching.

''Tiffany, I-I-I........li..ke...yo-you." I stuttered.

"Hahhahahaha!!!! You are so funny and a great comidian, too." she said, smiling.

"No, I'm serious" I said.

Then I started to kiss her, in lips, but she slapped me in the face and started to run. Then I walked back to our dorm with a very bad mood. When I was in the dorm, I saw taemin, very happy I don't know why.

"Hyung, where did go?" Taemin asked.

"In the park" I answered.

"Your face is so red, hyung. What happened?" Taemin asked.

"Oh, that the mosquito bit me." I lied.

"Okay. Stop asking me questions. I'm tired" I said.

I laid to my bed and asked myself of why I did that stupid act.