The girl has been seen

My Sweet Stalkers

Taemin's P.O.V.

''You looked worried taemin''said Jonghyun hyung,worried.

''It's nothing hyung''I answered.

They entered the dorm. They don't seem to notice that I'm different. I started to panic when Key hyung tried to enter my room.

''Yah!!!That's my room''I said to Key hyung while blocking the door.

''Seriously....what's gotten in to you?''said Onew hyung

''Huh?''was all I managed

''Are you hiding something?''He asked. Oh!!!what should I tell him?Think, Taemin, THINK!!!!

''Of course not!what should I hide?''I answered.

''I don't know...mm...mm..girl?''he said

''WHAT?!!!!GIRL?!!!!''I said

''Why are you so shocked?''he asked

''I'm not shocked''I answered

''If you said so..''he said. I sighed, that's close!!!

Onew hyung walked downstairs. I twisted the door knob and peeked inside. Then suddenly...the door opened and there was a girl that begun to punch me. I tried to shout but she's covering my mouth with her hands.

''Why did you bring me here?''she asked.

I tried to answer but she's covering my mouth so I couldn't speak. Thank God!!!I'm a boy. I am stronger than her. I twisted and covered . She's trying to put my hands off but I'm stronger than her, in the end she gave up.

''Will you behave?''I asked her, still covering he mouth. She nodded.

I slowly put my hands off her, but she began to shout. Oh my god!!!My hyungs will kill me. What should I do?It was too late, my hyungs run upstairs.

''WHAT THE?!!!!!!!!!!''Minho shouted.

''Oh, Taeminnieeeeee!!!!!what did you do?"asked Jonghyun hyung. His really shocked.

Key tried to calm the beautiful girl and Key is really doing a great job. Now, i'm facing a bunch of problems because of this shouting girl. If she didn't shout may be i'm not facing this problems. IT'S BECAUSE OF HER!!We're now sitting in the sala, and the situation is really awkward. They are all waiting for my answers. 

''Tell the story!'' Onew hyung said with an 'I-will-kill=you' look.I'm really scared