Girl in the dorm!

My Sweet Stalkers

Taemin's P.O.V.

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I saw Jonghyun hyung preparing our food

''Good morning!!!Taeminnie!!!!''said Jonghyun hyung.

''Good morning hyung!!!''I said.

I siited to the right side corner of the table. I saw the other hyungs walking downstairs.

''Good morning!!!''said Onew hyung

We ate our breakfast. Then, manager-hyung arrived just in time. He always come here every morning to tell our schedules.

''Taemin....you're free today!!!''He announced. ''But the others, you will come with me all day''he continued

''ALL DAY?!!!!''said Minho

''uh-huh!!!!''said manager-hyung while nodding his head.

I'm so happy that I will have a day-off today;it was really rare for idols having day-offs. Now, I can spend my time reading my favorite books!!!.

''We're ready!!!!''shouted Onew hyung. He is really energetic today.

They rode the van. I ran upstairs. I took a bath and changed into my disguised. I'm now ready to go to my favorite bookstore-the Yeoksam-Dong bookstore. They really have many books there and it's just walking distance from our dorm to that bookstore. When I arrived there, I saw a long line of girls and boys. Then i saw a piece of paper, it said....

JOB INTERVIEW : 9:00-12:00

So that's why they're here, they are here for the job interview. It makes sense now. I'm going to enter the bookstore when suddenly a girl bumped me. I stood and looked the girl to see if she's okay. She is unconscious.....OMG!!!!!!what should I do???Should I bring her to the hospital????I'll just bring her to our dorm, we have an emergency kit there. I carried her to our dorm, bridal style. I entered the door and put her on my bed. I'm beggining to panic. 'Okay,taemin first things first'Isaid to myself. I got an ice from the refrigerator and wrapped it wth a towel. I put the towel on her head and stared at her for awhile. 'She's beautiful'my mind said. Then, I heard a phone rang, I looked at my phone. The text comes from Onew hyung. I t says...

From:Onew

To:Taemin

We're coming home

HUHHHH?WHAT????HOW????.I'm beggining to panic again. My hyungs are now coming and there's a GIRL IN THE DORM!!!!!!What the hell should I do??Then the door bell rang. I walked to the door, my hands are shaking. I opened he door.

''Hello!Taeminnie!!''said Jonghyun hyung.

''HHHHHHHHHHH......iii''I said, even my voice was shivering.

''What's wrong Taemin?''asked Minho

''No....nothing!!''I answered. Then begun to laugh uncomfortably.