Thinking about her

My Sweet Stalkers

ENJOY THIS UPDATE!!!

- lollipop & ireallydoloveyou

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin's P.O.V

Ok, stalk her, but.....how?

She stood after eating her food and headed to the door.

''Thanks for the food. Bye! Hope we see each other again.''she said and walked outside.

After she closed the door, I stood from my sit and followed her outside, but was stopped by a hand-a hand of Key hyung.

''Where do you think you're going.....ha, Taeminnieee?''he asked.

''.........Buying some candies.''I managed to say.

''But you have a lot of candies. Why would you buy--''he said, but I interrrupted him.

''Bye!''I closed the door and ran after Tiffany.

Tiffany 's P.O.V

I was walking outside, silently. Then, I noticed something wrong. I have this feeling that someone is following me. Is he a bad guy? Is he waiting for his next victim?I turned around to see who it was, no one. I focused again on the sidewalk. I sumbled and was catched by............................Taemin?Our faces were just inches away. I looked into his eyes, his adorable eyes. I stood nervously to stop the awkwardness and regain my composure.

''Ummm...thank you!''I said.

''Your welcome!''he answered. Is he nervous or something?

''What are you doing here?''I asked.

''Er..buying candies.''he said. He looked like a liar.

I want to continue our conversation. He really looks fun to hang out with, too bad, he ran away. I walked again silently. I still don't want to go home, but I don't have any company. It's so bad walking by yourself, I wish I have company. 

I enter our home. It's very silent and dark, darker than usual. The sala is very empty, weird. Usually, umma and appa our sitting in the sala. Suddenly, the sala lit up.

''Surprise!''they both yelled.''We're very glad, you found a job.''

The mini table was full of foods. Not just ordinary foods, but my favorites.

Taemin's P.O.V

I walked back the dorm and think of what had just happen. When I open the door, I saw my hyungs staring at me. I was so nervous when Onew hyung asked me. Beads of water appeared on my forehead.

''Where did you came from?''he asked.

''Maybe he just walk to clear his mind. Right, maknae?''said Minho hyung trying to cover me up.

''I walked to buy some candies, but the store is already closed.''I said.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I was about to sit down when I heard a knock. I opened the door and found hyung-Key hyung. A serious-looking key.

''I need your advice, Taemin.''

''ADVICE?!I thought you were smarter than me. Why would you need my ADVICE?!''

''It's about Tiffany.''he said, looking down. His cheeks are quite blushing.

''I know nothing about her. I just met her at my fave bookstore. Just give her flowers?chocolates?etchetera?I don't know''I said.

''Okay''he said.

''What's the feeling to be inlove, hyung?''I asked with curiosity.

''The feeling is unexplainable, Taem. But there's the 'thug-thug' inside you. You also want to see her. No matter what she does, you can't get angry at her. Bye!''he said and I closed the door. I leaned at the back of my door. A group of thoughts come in my mind.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!Am I inlove with HER??NO, I'M NOT. I REPEAT, I'M NOT INLOVE WITH HER. There are many girls that are 10000000000000000000000000x better than her. I thought and mentally slapped myself from that silly thinking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I'm back-lollipop!XD

Hope you like this update!!

COMMENTS if you like this update!!

Read this fic by ireallydoloveyou-SWEET REVENGE

Please answer this poll