My hyung? my rival?!

My Sweet Stalkers

Teamin's P.O.V

Key hyung went out to of my room with a big smile to on face. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, still thinking about her. You know what I meant about her, right?right.

I'm so excited. I wanted to stalk her again and again, but why do I think of her. Oh no! his is my worse nightmare and when I said worse, I really mean it. I hope to wake up soon. 

Now, I know I'm falling for her, but how this did this happened...... how about Key hyung?Is Key hyung is my rival? I have a rival. Of all people, why do it need to be Key hyung? Whyyyyyyy?I went to my bed, wondering what will happen next.

Tiffany's P.O.V

''Good morning, umma!''I shouted cheerfully.

''Good morning! This is the first day of your work so you'd better hurry''umma shouted.

''Okay''I said and ran upstairs.

I went to my bathroom, took a quick shower, wore my uniform nicely and now I'm ready! I hailed a taxi to bring me to the bookstore.

''Good morning, sir''I said cheerfully and bowed.

''Good morning! Just asist the costomers to get their books, that they will buy and guide them to the counter.''he said.

''Yes, sir!''I said and do my job.

I was arranging the books in their proper section when someone enter the bookstore. I went after him.

''Good morning, sir.''I said.

''Good morning, too''he answered.

''Do you need any help, sir?''I said politely.

''I'm looking for a book that has somethng to do with love.''he said.

We walked and walked, not seeing anything but shelves and books.

''Here is the shelf, most of the books here are related about love''I said.

''Psssst. I'm key from SHINee. Do you remember me? I'm the one who cooked your meal. Do you remember that?''the so-called Key said.

''Ooooh.... yes I do remember that, but what are you doing here?''I asked

''Erm-I just want to ask you if you want....if you just only want, though...ummm....if you li-like t-to go-go.....o-out wi-with meee.''he said.

I can't say no he will be sad .......and I don't want that. I'm not bad as you think.

''Okay....let's go out then''I said, you see I'm really good, aren't I?

''Yes!!! I will wait for you at the park at 7pm. See you!''he said excitedly. I can see the sparkle in her eyes.

Teamin's P.O.V

I ran downstairs.

''Good morning, hyungs''I said politely.

''Do you know where Key is?''Onew hyung asked.

''I don't know, hyung. Maybe out for a walk''I said.

Oh no! I'm sure that Key hyung has a plan to be with her. My maknae instincts are telling me that. I must go to Tiffany right now. It's now or never. I took a shower and wore my disguise. I jumped through my window, cause my hyungs will be mad to me. I ran to the bookstore. I saw her fixing the shelves. I walked to er.

''Yah! It's me..Taemin. Did you see Key hyung?''I asked.

''Neh''she asnwered.

''Did Key hyung said anything to you?''I asked.

''He asked me to go out with him.''she asnwered.

''Is that a date?What?When?Where?Are you serious?''I shouted, surprised. I didn't know that Key hyung is that fast. Is he?

''I don't know if it's a date. What: a friendly meeting, I guessed. When: Today, 7pm. Where: at the park. And yes, Taemin. I'm freaking serious. Hope I answer all your questions. And for your Information, I'm working, you're disturbing me, know that?''she said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update!!

Hope you like it XD

COMMENT if you like it......

Please read- SWEET REVENGE.

                               -lollipop & ireallydoloveyou