The Q and A

My Sweet Stalkers

Taemin's P.O.V.

''Um...mmm....It started when--''I was beggining to tell the story but Onew hyung interrupted me.

''Start the story!'' Onew hyung said in an angry tone. I was so scared to Onew hyung so I decided to tell the story without hesitation.

so I started to tell the story ...............Now I feel what those people felt during sitting in a hot seat....the moment is reallllllly intense. I will never ever bring a irl again in a dorm, I promised.

''Ahhhhh so nothing happened. Taemin do you know that, girls are not allowed inside the dorm''asked Minho hyung.

''I know but that ws an accident. I can't leave her; I would be very guilty if I do that''I said, defending my side.

''What happened after you brought the girl here?''Jonghyun hyng asked.

''Treatment for unconcius people.''I answered.

''What is your name?''Jonghyun hyung asked.

''Tiff''.........Tiffany''the irl answered.

''Do you feel better now?''asked Minho hyung to the girl---I meant Tiffany.

''I feel much better now.''she answered.

ugrhhhh........urghhhh.......

''What's that sound?''asked Taemin.

''It's me..........my ummmmm. my tummy. I'm hungry''she said.

''Okay, I will prepare you a TIFFANY SPECIAL''Key hyung said.

''You will prepare a what?!!!!!!!!TIFFANY SPECIAL?you've never done that for me?!!!!!!!!''I said.

''Sssssshhh. She's special; she's a girl!''Key hyung said. What's wrong with him??

Tiffany ate the TIFFANY SPECIAL that Key hyung prepared for her. Oh this girl really make me go NUTS!!!!.I want to be angry at her because she's making my hyung be a different person; but I can't be angry at her...there's something with her that makes me calm..comfortable and relax. What is that?I need to find out or else I'll die wit curiosity!!!!!!!

'I need to find out, but how???should I stalk her??but that's not me. Okay. Taemin if you want to find out then stalk her. Okay?'I thought. Ahhhhhhhh I'm really wierd now.....what's happening to me????