Chapter 13 Building Courage

The Last Song I Wrote for You

 

Weekend seems so long.

 

I’m so excited to see him. Jung Jinyoung.

 

But really!! I. Must. Stop. Thinking. About. Him.

 

I’m just attracting heartbreak.

 

“Mom! What are you doing?” I asked as I enter our living room. I’m already done with the school stuffs. I’m getting bored so here I am.

 

“Honey, could you please help me arranging the Christmas décor? We’re kinda late in putting them up.”

 

What? It’s Christmas already?!! I was always thinking of Jinyoung that I almost forget what’s happening already. What was I thinking?!

 

After putting the Christmas décor, I went to room to laze around. Thinking about what I want to do, I usually listen to Red’s songs.

 

The same feeling that I have before doesn’t seem to fade. Really, first love never dies.

 

The rapid beating of my heart. The blush whenever I listen to his songs. The welling of tears to my eyes as I think about the lyrics. The heartbreak of realizing that he’s in love with another girl. And the pain of his leaving of music industry.

 

Why would he do that? Are we, his fans, not enough to make him stay? Of course, we’re not! He already left! There’s no more news about him coming back. Well, I haven’t done the fangirling stuff I usually do at weekends.

 

I grimaced. What was I doing lately?

 

Well, reviving the fangirl in my blood. I booted up my computer and began to surf the net.

 

I sighed. A lot of the girls are heartbroken about the news of the early retirement of Red when he’s at his peak of popularity. Many girls are stalking around the recording company where Red did his recording. Also, a lot of critics regretted what he did. He left but his fans still believed in him.

 

I thought, what kind of fan am I?

 

I laughed, a fan that found love but got her heart broken since her love can’t be return.

 

Maybe, someday I’ll find my love.

 

Sister, you haven’t tried anything yet! My conscience kicked in.

 

That’s right! I haven't confessed yet. I already retreated when I sensed danger heartbreak! I’m scared of rejection.

 

That’s it. Rejection.

 

I sighed. Seriously, I must save all my courage and don’t be too much sissy.

 

I began to search over the net about the latest news of Red. There’s a rumor about him being a son of a retired celebrity couple who are currently residing in Europe. Also, there’s a rumor about him being a young businessman keeping the family business running.

 

A perfect guy who got everything he wants.

 

No, not perfect. He didn’t get what his heart wants.

 

He deserves someone who loves him.

 

Like me? I laughed. Really? What kind of fangirl who didn’t think like that?

 

Having a celebrity husband is every fangirl’s dream. Having your bias as a husband is really irresistible. I know. I’m still dreaming about it.

 

But well, it didn’t come true. Yet.

 

Ah, my love for Red and my feelings for Jung Jinyoung have the same destiny. They both love another girl and I’m hopelessly alone.

 

But there’s a difference. I must see hope in that. I can talk to Jinyoung and make it work.

 

With that in mind, I look forward in seeing him again tomorrow. I can talk to myself in confessing my feelings for him.

 

A/N: Merry Christmas, my dear readers!! Hello to my new subscribers!! Thank you for loving this story~~~ You make me smile!! Also, Idk if this chapter is long or short so please be kind. And I was thinking if I should post it in another website (Wattpad), should i do that? Anyway, lots of love for Christmas!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!