Chapter 10 Falling In or Out?

The Last Song I Wrote for You

 

I'm falling in love with him. I'm falling in love with Jung Jinyoung. Is it fine? Should I tell him about it? Or should I just stay quiet until I can say that he feels the same? But how can I tell that he feels the same for me?

 

Jinyoung is nice. He is handsome. He is very intelligent. He is very talented in music. And he is Jinyoung with a voice that sent shivers to my spine.

 

Red.

 

I also got a feeling that Jinyoung and Red is the same. Or should I say that Jinyoung is the only person that is closely similar to Red. Jinyoung is mysterious like Red and they both have the same voice that makes me blush and my heart beat fast. I don't know why, but it is just a hunch.

 

If I can meet Red, then he'll probably the same as Jinyoung. The Jinyoung with a cheerful smile.

 

I'm prepared, I can tell him now with all my courage. But wait. When will I tell him? Not yet.

 

I wish Monday will come faster.

 

Monday came and went~~

 

I can't tell him what I feel for him. Not now.

 

Not when he is not coming to school! The stupid guy!! Oh, why did I fallen in love with him??

 

Probably I'll never tell him since he's still not coming.

 

Until Friday came. The stupid guy finally came to school. I saw him sneaking to the court yard where we first talk. Oh he just wait and I'm sure I'll strangle him!!

 

Finally, the lunch break!! I quickly went to the courtyard. And I saw him standing there. Why is it that I miss him already? I smiled as I hurriedly move around the tree. Then I suddenly stop. He's with someone and they are talking. I quickly hide because I got a feeling that I'm intruding something very private.

 

I peeked to see who is Jinyoung talking to. Again, he's back to the messy hair and thick glasses guy. I looked again to the one he's talking. A girl. I think hard who she is.

 

NO WAY!

 

She's Lee Sara. A rich girl from the special student division. Why is she talking at Jinyoung? Are they friends? Does she? Does she knows that side of Jinyoung? The side that smiles and laughs freely?

 

I sighed, my heart suddenly aches.

 

Again, I watched them behind the tree. They are talking. Jinyoung smiles, and Lee Sara suddenly jumps at Jinyoung and hugged him.

 

And to rub a salt to the wound, she suddenly kissed him at the cheek. I was so shocked.

 

Then Lee Sara went and waved goodbye to Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled and waved goodbye to her. The smile that he gave to her is full of emotion. There is happiness, hurt, longing and... full of love?

 

No,” I whispered.

 

I clutched my heart and closed my eyes. Tears run down to my cheeks.

 

He's in love with someone else. He is in love with Lee Sara.

 

My heart is breaking. I'm hurting.

 

I should stop this feeling. This feeling that I looked forward to? I smiled bitterly.

 

I hurriedly brushed away my tears. I breathed in and take all my courage to push away the bad feelings.

 

Then, I must fall out of love with him. That should be easy, right? Oh, I hope so.

 

A/N: Time for twisting the story!! So how is it?? COMMENT PLEASE!!