The Truth is Coming

FATE

                Today, Kikwang didn’t go to college. After his last conversation with Joon, he decided that he can’t be concentrate if he go to college. He stayed at home, cleaning his camera alone. Suddenly, Hyosung entered his room.
“Kikwang Oppa..”
“eoh”
Kikwang didn’t look at Hyosung.
“Happy Birthday” Hyosung is bringing a cake with candles on it. Today is Kikwang’s birthday. Even Kikwang forgot about it.
“what?” he widened his eyes.
“quick! blow the candles before they burn”
“eoh.. okay”
Kikwang blown the candles and stared at Hyosung. This was so touching. He never get something like that. He did birthday party in Korea. But usually just get out for dinner with Min and Yoseob. His bestfriends.
“Oppa, this is a gift for you” Hyosung gave a paper bag with the gift inside. “please open it” Kikwang nodded. He opened the box and grab a scarf from the box.
“I knitted it  by myself. Hehe.. Because it’s almost winter. You could wear it” Hyosung smiled. Kikwang still stared at her and suddenly kissed her. Hyosung widened her eyes, but she didn’t refuse and slowly closed her eyes.

                Joon was about entering Kikwang’s room, he slowly opened the door, he wanna give a gift for Kikwang. but he saw Hyosung’s back. He stopped his step and just peeping. He saw Kikwang kissed her. Joon sighed. “I know, Hyosung fell for him.”

Kikwang’s phone suddenly rang, Kikwang and Hyosung surprised and stop kissing. Kikwang quickly answered the call. Hyosung pretends to tidy up the box.
“eoh! Min Young!” Kikwang answered. “that call is from a girl..” Hyosung thought. She sat on Kikwang’s bed while cutting the cake.
“yes, today is my birthday.” He smiled. “I think he likes that girl..” Hyosung tought again.

“Really? I was wondering should I call you now. Haha” Min said on the phone.
“why you wondering, pabo?” Kikwang giggled.
“because of the time difference of course. Anyway, Yoseob said his greeting haha. He couldn’t call you cause he is working”
“it’s okay thank you. And.. I miss you, Min Young-ah”
“hahaha I miss you too Pabo-Kwang. Comeback to Korea soon. I’ll hang up now. Make a call to you is expensive hehe bye!”
“bye”
Kikwang smiled and then hung up. After that he looked at Hyosung. Hyosung gave a fake smile and gave him a slice of cake. “Eat well, Oppa. I’ve something to do.” Hyosung left. Kikwang just watching her go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                Kikwang went to library for reading some books that he can’t read while he is in Korea. He reads a book about photography. Kikwang sat on the cuch and Joon approached him. Handed him a box.
“Happy birthday” Joon said and smiled. Kikwang just stared at him until Joon left him at the library alone. Kikwang opened the box, there is a paper. He read the paper first.


[I don’t know what is this. The shopkeeper just said that people used this for their camera. I hope you like it. Happy birthday, My Brother.]
 
Kikwang took a tele from the box. “it’s tele, stupid Joon.” He smiled.

------------------------------------------------------

                The next morning, Hyosung hasn’t talk to Kikwang yet. She feels something strange. Feels like she is jealous to someone who called Kikwang yesterday. Cause she looks so close with Kikwang.
“Aish Jeon Hyosung, you like Joon Oppa. Don’t think about somebody else!” she thought.
Kikwang entered the dining room for breakfast, he grabbed a slice of bread and ate it while going to the swimming pool. Park Min Ah ran towards the pool to give a letter for Kikwang.
“Kikwang doryeonnim!” she called Kikwang.
“yes?” he replied.
“someone sent you a letter. This” Min Ah gave the envelope. Kikwang opened the envelope.
“thanks Ahjumma. You can back to your work.” He replied. After he is staying in New York and lives there, he looks so different from the first time when he arrived. He seems so polite now. Kikwang started to read the letter.

[Kikwang.. My son.. this is me, your mother.

Happy Birthday to you. Be happy, son.
 I’m happy now. You’re happy too there, right? Anyway, Kikwang-ah.. I have a confession. This is about you.. the truth about you… Actually you’re not Mr. Lee’s son. Your father is Kim Jung Hoon. He passed away when I was pregnant. Your mom was so confused, Kwang-ah.. so.. I trapped Mr.Lee to accept you as his son. Why Mr.Lee? because.. your real father was a labour at his company and the one who easily trapped was him. But don’t worry kikwang-ah. There’s no one know. This is only between me and you.. And if you got this letter, that means I already went away. I have to go. I met a good man and married him. you don’t have to look for me. Don’t ever look for me. You won’t find me. I’m a bad mom. And.. I love you, my son. I’m sorry. I’m doing this for you. So you can live better.

Love, Mom.]

Kikwang shocked. Disbelief.. Hyosung stared at him from the kitchen. Kikwang still frozen. Standing near the pool with the letter on his hand. Hyosung is so curious. Why suddenly Kikwang act like that after read the letter. When she wanna come closer Kikwang suddenly ran to his room and closed it hard until it made ‘bump’ sound. “He needs time alone…” Hyosung sighed.

 

 

 

Hiiiii!! long time no update. I'm on my college holiday. So, I think I can update often.
is there anyone who still read this T_T huhu miss you guys!