The Rules of the Game.

FATE

Kikwang and Joon entered the library and sat in front of the lawyer. Mr. Anthony Vegas is their father’s lawyer. He’s American. Kikwang sighed. “I guess he’ll talk with language that I’ll never understand” he thought. Mr. Anthony looks so busy with the papers on the table. Kikwang and Joon just waited until Mr. Anthony started to talk.
“ok, annyeonghaseyo, Lee Joon doryeonnim and Lee Kikwang doryeonnim. I’ll read your father’s last will before he passed away. He wrote it by himself. Handwriting.” Mr. Anthony spoke Korean very well. Kikwang widened his eyes. Joon giggled looked at his brother’s expression and then whispered to Kikwang. “he choosen by Dad because he can speak Korean very well” Kikwang just nodded.

            Before he continued, Mr. Anthony looked for Hyosung.
“where’s Miss Hyosung? She must be here too. This will included her.” Anthony explained.
“what? Included her?!” Kikwang widened his eyes. Today is too shocking. Finally, Hyosung entered the library to listen the will. She sat beside Joon.
“Ok, here the will.” Anthony started to read the paper that he held.

[to my sons, Lee Joon, Lee Kikwang and cute girl, Hyosungie.. maybe when you hear this from my lawyer.. I already passed away. About my inheritance, actually,  I will share the inheritance equally. However, I have some reservations to get it.
First, the prospective heir  have to stay in New York.
Second, you have to go to school in economics.
Third, one of you who will inherit my wealth is having the highest score in school. And before you finish your education, all the legacy, I’ll leave it on Jung Hwa Jeon as my trustful assistant.
And Hyosung will get the house and its contents, after she got married…]

“ya, for now, up here first. The next requirement would be read after you finish the initial conditions.” Anthony tidy up his case.
“wait! I can’t stay here! I must take the inheritance and back to Korea” Kikwang said to Anthony.
“but you must if you really want this inheritance. If you don’t want to stay here. You can give the inheritance to Joon.” Anthony replied. Kikwang looked at Joon and Joon looked at him too. Hyosung stared at the bad atmosphere there.
“How if I don’t get high score in school?” Kikwang asked.
“You’ll loose all legacy and Joon will get it. There is only one heir of the company.” Anthony explained. Kikwang sighed and looked down.
“Mm.. Mr. Anthony.. I.. I really will get this house after got married?” Hyosung asked.
“Sure, sweetie. Mr. Lee wrote it by himself.” Anthony explained. Hyosung just nodded. Still confused with her President’s decision. “why he wrote my name on the list?” she thought.
“I thought he wanna imprison me here?! He kicked me out 16 years ago and asked me back! What the hell!” Kikwang shouted. Joon just silent. Hyosung almost cry.
“Just think that it’s a game. you’ll get a big prize. And these are the rules of game.” Anthony packed everything and then left Lee’s house.

                Joon entered Kikwang’s room. He sat beside him on Kikwang’s bed. Kikwang just silent.
“Kikwang-ah, you’ll stay?” Joon asked as the beginning of conversation.
“hm.” Kikwang nodded lazily.
“that’s good.” Joon got up and walked out.
“Don’t worry, I just wanna take some money. I have no ambition to replace Dad’s place.” Kikwang covered his body with blanket. Joon just stared at him and then closed the door.

In the morning, Hyosung woke Kikwang up. That’s her job. Her dad gave her tasks to clean Kikwang’s room everyday and take care of him everyday.
“Doryeonnim.. Ireona (wake up)!” she shook Kikwang’s body.
“Ashh! Sirheo! (I don"t want)” Kikwang still cover his body with blanket.
“You have to eat your breakfast before it cold”
“I like eat cold food.”
Kikwang replied. Hyosung blew her bangs.
“ok then, doryeonnim..” she pulled the blanket strongly. Kikwang opened his eyes. He just wore boxer. Hyosung covered her face and shouted. “DORYEONNIM!!!!”
“waeyo?”
Kikwang sat on his bed and then looked at his body. He giggled. “am I that y, Hyosung-ah?” Kikwang .
“A.. ANI!!” Hyosung ran outside, blushed. Kikwang just giggled and then went to bathroom.

                Joon just came out from his room when suddenly he saw Hyosung ran from Kikwang’s room. Hyosung didn’t even notice Joon who stood in front of his room. “what’s wrong with her? Kikwang played with her?” he thought. Joon went downstair and walked towards the dining room. He saw Hyosung still blushed. Busy preparing the breakfast on the table.
“Morning, Hyosungie?” Joon greeted her. But Hyosung didn’t answer. She looks busy with her mind. “Aish! Really.. why should I take care of him!!” she thought. Joon smiled and greeted her again.
“Hyosung? Jeon Hyosung?”
“Eoh? Annyeong, Oppa! You already here?”
Hyosung smiled weirdly.
“I’m here since few minutes ago and tried to greet you may times.” Joon explained.
“Really? Mianhe, Oppa. I really didn’t know” Hyosung looked down, shy.
“haha it’s okay.” Joon smiled and then took a seat.

                Kikwang went downstair and then went to dining room. He looked at the table. All the food are western food. He didn’t really like it. But, he just sat on the chair and looked at Joon who eating. Joon felt uncomfortable then smiled.
“waeyo (why)?” he asked to Kikwang.
“ani..” Kikwang replied.
“do you didn’t want to eat?”
“no.. I can’t eat these food.”
Kikwang got up from his seat. Took a slice of bread and then went upstair. Before he left he said to Hyosung. “yah! Cook Korean food for me everyday!” Hyosung just glared at him and then imitated what Kikwang said.

                Joon walked near the pool when Hyosung came and gave a letter to him.
”Oppa, there’s a letter from London.” Hyosung gave the letter.
“Eoh? Kamsahaeyo, Hyosung-ah” he smiled and read it. Joon sighed and then talked to Hyosung.
“I think I must back to London today” he smiled and sat near the pool. Put his legs into the water. Hyosung followed him.
“Today? Why? You just came few days ago. Why you must back to London?”
“My job.. My manager said that I must back to manage my re-sign letter.”
He stared at Hyosung. Hyosung swallowed her saliva. “I’ll be back soon after I finish my business there” Joon continued.

                Joon packed everything that he need in London. After that he asked Hwa Jung to arrange a flight to London this afternoon.
“Hwa Jung Ahjussi, please take care of my goods. Send it to London. After that, arrange my flight, ne?”
“ne, doryeonnim.”
Hwa Jung left Joon to do what he asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung tidy up Kikwang’s room. Kikwang still in his room. Busy with his camera. Hyosung didn’t really care about what Kikwang’s doing. However, she wanna forget about “Morning accident” and didn’t want Kikwang to talk about it. She just there to do her tasks. She changed Kikwang’s sheets. Kikwang looked at her.
“yah! What do you do with my sheets?” Kikwang asked.
“I changed it with the clean one” Hyosung replied without look at Kikwang.
“what? You just changed it yesterday?” Kikwang widened his eyes.
“for the sake of clean, I must change it everyday.”
“in Korea, I changed my sheets once a year.”
Kikwang back to focus on his camera.
“aish! So dirty!” Hyosung commented.
“no, it’s so hygienic” Kikwang giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

                Hyosung waved to Joon who wanna back to London. She looks wanna cry. Joon tried to cheer her.
“Hyosung-ah, uljima (don’t cry). I just go for a week.” Joon caress Hyosung’s cheeks. Hyosung nodded.
“ne, Oppa. Back soon!” she hugged him.
“hahaha yes, Sir!” joon hugged her back and her hair. “I have to go now, Hyosung-ah..”
“ne..” Hyosung waved to Joon who entered his car. Hyosung’s tears are rolling down her cheeks. She’s sad because Joon just came but he must leave her again for a week. Hyosung thought that it’s too long.

Kikwang saw everything from his room. He thought “is he so special for her?” he closed his curtain.

 

2nd Chapter ^^
how about this story? isn't it interesting? ^^
please comment and subscribe ^^