First Kiss?

FATE

“… the phone that you’re calling isn’t active…”
Kikwang sighed. “where’s Mom?” he thought. Then he tried to call his neighbor in Korea.
“ne? Yeobuseyo? Ahjumma! This is Lee Kikwang.” Kikwang greeted and ask where’s his mom. He shocked as soon as his neighbor answered his question.
“My mom? On trip? To Europe?” Kikwang repeated the info. “Eoh. Ne, kamsahamnida Ahjumma..” he hung up. “is she crazy?! I’m staying in New York for her! And she’s on trip to Europe?!” Kikwang shouted and then threw his phone to the floor. He broke his phone. Hyosung who wanna put the clothes just freezes in front of the room.
“Don’t just stand there! Put the clothes and leave!” Kikwang sat on his bed. Hyosung put the clothes in Kikwang’s wardrobe and then she left him alone.

                Hyosung was combing her hair when her father looked for Kikwang in her room.
“Hyosung-ah, do you see Kikwang doryeonnim?” her dad asked.
“he’s in his room” Hyosung continued comb her hair.
“no he isn’t there.”
“maybe at the pool or kitchen”
“nope. Already searched there.”
Hyosung’s dad shook his head. Hyosung got up from her seat and quickly ran out the house. “maybe it’s because the phone call..” Hyosung thought.

                Kikwang walked alone at the park near his house. Autumn made the weather isn’t too good for take a walk though. He just wore a ordinary jacket and he started to feel cold. Suddenly he heard someone called him from the main road.
“Kikwang!! Kikwang Doryeonnim!!” someone called. Kikwang turned around and saw Hyosung. Hyosung looks so tired and got difficulties for breathing. Hyosung ran to him.
“Doryeonnim! Are you okay? Are you sick? Why you didn’t answer my calls? Why didn’t reply my texts? jinjja.. you make us worry.” Hyosung stopped her words when Kikwang stared at her. He raised an eyebrow and then said “you..so noisy.” Kikwang left Hyosung and went out from the park.

                On their way home, Kikwang walked in front of Hyosung who followed him behind. Hyosung didn’t dare to ask something after an incident that Kikwang said she’s noisy.
“ya, Hyosung.” Suddenly Kikwang talked to her.
“Eoh? Waeyo doryeonnim?” Hyosung startled and answered it quickly.
“do you like Joon?”
“what? Mm.. Ng..”
Hyosung didn’t answer.
“arasseo..” Kikwang nodded.
“waeyo.. wae.. why you ask that kind of question in a sudden?” Hyosung yelled at Kikwang.
“yah! How dare you yell at me?”
“that’s for making me in a mess and looked for you with full of worry! Didn’t answer or reply me? Huh?”
“didn’t you see my phone is broken earlier?!”
Kikwang raised his tone. Everyone near them stared at them. Hyosung feels so shy. She just silent and continued following Kikwang.

                Hyosung laid on her bed. She stared at the ceiling. “his phone was broke because he threw it to the floor after he had a call. Is he sad or angry because of something?” she thought. “I should ask Appa to buy him a new phone!” she got up and quickly went to her dad.

                Kikwang looked at his broken phone. He sighed “great.. now, I have no phone and I can’t call anyone. How smart I am..” he thought. Suddenly someone knocked his room’s door.
“Doryeonnim.. I’m Hwa Jung.” The middle-aged man said politely.
“Eoh? Hwa Jung-ssi..” Kikwang opened the door. “can I help you?” Kikwang replied.
“I wanna give you this.” Hwa Jung gave a card to Kikwang.
“use this for buy new phone. Hyosung said that she broke your phone. Jeonmal choisonghamnida, doryeonnim. Actually this credit card is yours. But I’ll change it soon.” Hwa Jung bowed.
Kikwang got confused. “Hyosung lied to her father?”
he said to Hwa Jung. “it.. it’s okay, Hwa Jung-ssi. You don’t need to change it later. I’ll just buy it later. But.. may you help me to ask Hyosung to accompany me to buy it? I haven’t know where’s the electronic center yet”
“ne, doryeonnim”
Hwa Jung bowed and left Kikwang. Kikwang giggled.

-------------------------------------------------

                Hyosung drove with badmood face that she has. “aish! Why I must accompany this rascal!” she thought. Kikwang giggled while looking at her.
“waeyo!”
Hyosung glared at Kikwang.
“yah! Just driving! You almost hit another car!”
“I.. DON’T.. REALLY.. CARE!”
“you broke my phone, so.. you must be responsible with that.”
Kikwang replied and joked. Hyosung just sighed and blew her bangs. “not funny at all” she drove.

                Arrived at an electronic center. Kikwang looked around. There are many shops that sell phone and the accecories. Hyosung walked towards to a shop. Kikwang followed her.
“here! Now, choose your favorite.” Hyosung asked to Kikwang.
“is there a new model of xxxx?” Kikwang asked back.
“of course!!”
“Ng.. that.”
Kikwang pointed to a newest model of phone.
“whoah.. that’s so modern and cool.” Hyosung replied and then asked the shopkeeper to prepare the box.
“no need. I’m gonna using it now.” Kikwang said.
“Eoh.. arasseo.” Hyosung nodded. Kikwang looked at Hyosung who busy looking at the etalase which full with a lot of new phones. Kikwang stared at Hyosung. She seems want to buy a new phone. But suddenly she changed her expression ad shook her head. Kikwang giggled.

                On their way home, Kikwang still busy with his phone. Hyosung just focused with driving. After they arrived, Kikwang went to upstair. Suddenly he called Hyosung from upstair.
“Jeon Hyosung!” he shouted.
“Waeyo?” Hyosung looked at him. He just threw a box and then went to his room. Hyosung got confused. “what’s this?” she flipped the box. She opened the box and found a phone. The same model with Kikwang’s new phone. “jinjja.. (really..) what’s this? Couple phone?” Hyosung scratched her head.

                Kikwang tried to use his phone for chatting with his bestfriend in Korea. She is Min. a bestfriend that secretly he loves.
on chat:

LK: “Min-ah, how are you doing? :)”
MN: “aigo! Kwangie! I’m fine fine. Bogoshipeo (I miss you) ><”
LK: “nado. Btw, have you get an information about my mom?”
MN: “Eoh? Not yet. I’ll call you as soon as I get it. ;)”
LK: “arasseo. Hae to go now. Jalga (bye)”
MN: “jalga, take care :)”

Kikwang turned off his phone, then laid on his bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

                Hyosung sat near the pool and put her legs into the water. She held the phone that Kikwang gave to her. Suddenly someone pat her shoulder. She almost make the phone fall into the water.
“Omona! You gave me a shock!” she yelled.
“yah! You almost throw it into the water!” Kikwang yelled back.
“Lee Kikwang? Doryeonnim. Mianhe..” Hyosung looked down.
“aish.. you. By the way.. I think.. I started remember who you are.” Kikwang sat beside Hyosung.
“jinjja?!” Hyosung excited.
“ne.. but I’m not sure. You know.. my mind is like puzzle now.” Kikwang played with the water.
“ne, I can understand. Doryeonnim, I think.. you shouldn’t buy me a phone. I still have the old phone.” Hyosung showed her old phone. Kikwang grabbed her old phone and threw it into the water.
“see? You need the new one.” He stood up and left Hyosung.

                Hyosung dried herself and went to the kitchen to help Min Ah. She still angry with Kikwang though. But she must save her anger and quickly finish her tasks first. Kikwang went to the dining room and waited for the food.
“Min Ah-ssi, where’s my food? I’m starving!” he hit the table. Hyosung came out from the kitchen and then mumbled. “barbarian” she smirked.
“mweorago?! (what do you say?)”
“ah? Aniiii.”
Hyosung ran to the kitchen. Kikwang chased her. Hyosung keep running until she reached the barnyard near the pool.
“Yah!! Come here!” Kikwang commanded.
“Sirheo” Hyosung replied. Kikwang ran faster and finally could catch Hyosung. He smirked.
“see? You can’t go away from me.” He said. Kikwang made Hyosung look at him. Their position is look like a hugging couple. Hyosung stared at Kikwang.
“why must you like him?” Kikwang said then kissed Hyosung on her lips. Hyosung shocked and pushed Kikwang away. But they slipped and then fell into the water. Still hug each other.

 

 

ah mianhae for very late update. out of idea and full with tiredness (?)
aaaaaaaa I was half asleep when I wrote this chapter. so, if it's not good.
jeongmal mianhaeee.
please keep supporting! subscribe and comment~ ^^