Bothering..

FATE

Hyosung chased him and grabbed his arm. “don’t be like this”
“like what?”
“angry with me.”
“I’m not. Just go home by yourself. I need time alone.”
“why?”
“because I like you..”

Hyosung widened her eyes. She released Kikwang’s arm and stared at him. “Kikwang.. Oppa..”

-----------------------------------------------------------

                Kikwang and Hyosung feel awkward each other. After Kikwang’s sudden confession. In the car, they didn’t talk at all. Arrived at house, Kikwang immediately went to his room. Hyosung followed him behind.
“Doryeonnim.. I put your shopping bags in front of the door..” Hyosung said in front of Kikwang’s room. And she quickly entered her room. Not long after that, Kikwang went out and took his bags. But quickly closed the door again. Joon from his room, watched their weird actions. “what happened between them?” he thought.

                Time for dinner, Hyosung and Kikwang still awkward each other. In the dining room, Joon still watched them.
“Hyosung-ah, Kikwang-ah, what happened between you two? Why do you act weird?” Joon asked.
“us? What do you mean, Joon? We’re always like this” Kikwang replied. Hyosung just silent.
“ani. Usually you yell each other.”
“you want us to yell each other in dining room? Are you crazy? Aish! I lost my appetite”
Kikwang got up from his seat and went to his room. Joon smiled and looked at Hyosung.
“what’s happening?” he asked.
“huh? Ne? no.. nothing” Hyosung continued eating and can’t help but blushing.
“you guys are weird. Do you date Kikwang?”
“what?” Hyosung choked. “anieyo. Oppa, just continue eat your food.”
Hyosung blushed.
“hahaha arraseo”

                In the morning, as usual, Hyosung has to wake Kikwang up. But when she entered his room, the room is empty. “where’s he?” she thought. Suddenly Kikwang entered the room, only wore a towel. He looks just finished his shower.
“yah! Whatcha doing here?”
“eoh? Doryeonnim! You woke up early?”
Hyosung covered her eyes with her hands. “I came for waking you up and change your sheets.”
“eoh, arraseo. I have to go to college today. So, I must prepare early. I wanna wear my clothes. Go out. You can change my sheets after I finish.”
“ne.. Mianhaeyo, doryeonnim.”
Hyosung went out. “why does he change his tone? More softer than usual?” she thought.

Joon is waiting Kikwang in the car. Kikwang entered the car and sighed.
“why don’t you go by your car? Why we must go in the same car?” he protested.
“why? We’re brothers. And it could save the gas.”
“aish, I know you have a lot of money. Why do you need to save?”
“hahaha you’re so funny, Kwang-ah. Ahjussi, please drive us to the college.”
Joon said.

                Arrived at the college, Joon and Kikwang entered their class. A teacher stood in front of class and introduce them.
“they are new students here. Lee Joon and Lee Kikwang. I hope you will study well.” The teacher said. Kikwang just looked around and Joon nodded politely. The teacher asked them to take a seat.

Break time, the others started talking about Kikwang and Joon. While Kikwang put his headset and listening to music. And Joon read his book. But actually they still could hear their friends’ conversations.
“I heard that they are brothers.” “aish, impossible. They didn’t even look similar” “true”. Felt uncomfort, Kikwang stood up and left the class. Joon loked at him and followed him behind.
“yah! Kikwang-ah!” Joon called.
“what?”
“do you feel bad?”
“about what?”
“the class’ conversations.”
“me? I don’t mind it. You feel it bothers you? Being brothers with me? Without they talked about it. I already know that we have no similarity. You don’t need to worry. I know my place”
“it’s not what I meant. Being brothers with you is happiness for me.”
“haha  funny.”
Kikwang left.

                At home, Kikwang didn’t talk. Actually he thought about what his friends talked at the class today.
“they’re actually right. However, I’m Joon’s brother. Why don’t I have similarity with him? We have same father..” he shook his head “aish! Why do you need to think about it, Kikwang-ah!!”
Hyosung knocked Kikwang’s room door.
“Doryeonnim, I bring juice for you.”
“ne, come in”
he replied. Hyosung brought the juice and put it on the table. After that, she wanted to leave but suddenly Kikwang hugged her from back.
“Doryeonnim…”
“I feel so sad now. Just let me to do this for few minutes.”
Kikwang said. Hyosung swallowed her saliva.
“what’s bothering you? You can share it with me.”
“nothing”
Kikwang closed his eyes. Joon who came to Kikwang’s room surprised.
“what are you doing?” Joon asked. Hyosung quickly released herself from Kikwang.
“A..ani.. I have to go now.” Hyosung left the room. Kikwang smirked.
“what do you want?” he asked to Joon.
“sorry for interrupt your happiness for a while. I just wanna talk to you. Follow me.” Joon replied.

                Joon asked Kikwang to follow him to library. Kikwang actually never interested on what Joon talked about. But he just followed him.
“what’s the point of bring me here?” Kikwang asked.
“I want you to know about your books here. You have to read those books.”
“I have a book here? Haha are you kidding me?”
“You have 16 books here.”
Joon took a book. It looks like a diary book. “this is Dad’s book. He wrote everything here. About his business, his career even you and me. He wrote about us here.” Joon opened the book and found the pages about Kikwang. “start to read from this page. After you finish read about you. You can back to find your own books in this library.” Joon smiled and left Kikwang. Kikwang held the book and stared at it.

 

 

Drama Drama!! ^^ I hope you still like this, I know it's been a long time until I update. but I hope the readers keep reading it! hehe