The heart is been recovered.

FATE

Hyosung’s dad arrived in Myeongdong and then called Hyosung.
“Eoh.. near the bread shop. Okay.” He hung up.

Hyosung ran to her father, hugged him and talked about simple stuffs. Kikwang followed her behind and bowed as Hyosung’s dad smiled at him.
“How are you doryeonnim?” Hyosung’s dad asked him politely.
“I’m good” Kikwang forced a smile.
“The car will be here in 15 minutes. Please just get in and go to your house.” Hyosung’s dad explained.
“But… I don’t wanna go, Ahjussi..”
“Doryeonim.. It’s your dad’s wish.”
He pat Kikwang’s shoulder. “You may think you aren’t the son of this family but Sajangnim never thought you’re a stranger or not his son. He always treat you like his son, right? I ask you favor to do this as I said. Everything will be alright for you and Joon doryeonim” Kikwang let a slight sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------

Joon went out from the hospital, tried to catch his own breath. He flagged a taxi and got in. Kate ran after him, held the door.
“what are you doing?!” she yelled to him.
“Kate.. I need to go”
“I’ll go with you. Don’t ever try to hold it alone cause you have me!”
her eyes are teary. Joon stared at her.
“I understand.. get in” they off to airport.

Hyosung and Kikwang arrived at Lee’s family house in Gangnam. Hyosung opened the door for Kikwang. The servants lined up to greet him. Kikwang felt awkward and asked to go to his room, Hyosung held his hand. Mouthed ‘It’s okay’ and pulled him to go to his room. As they found Kikwang’s room, Hyosung opened it for Kikwang. Kikwang widened his eyes as he saw that the room is exactly the same like his room in US. Hyosung smiled.
“I envy you.” She stood in front of him and pat his cheeks. “Lee sajangnim thought a lot about you”
Kikwang stared at Hyosung, pushed her inside and locked the door with his left hand. Hyosung looked at it, just blinked her eyes, have no idea what Kikwang tried to do.  “I envy you to be free and have no burden like me” he cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the lips, deeply.

--------------------------------------------------

                Joon stared at the large gate in front of his house. Lee’s family house usually empty but now, it has Kikwang in it. He looked down. Kate caress his back and smiled.
“You have to face everything before everything faces you. You ain’t gonna fall cause I always stay behind you. Ready to catch you when you almost fall. But I know you won’t” Joon stared at Kate and gave a sweet peck on the corner of her lips.
“Thanks for always encourage me.” Joon wrapped his arm around her waist and asked her to eneter the house with him.

                Everyone welcomed Joon. “Doryeonim, it’s been a long time” they bowed, Joon smiled and bowed back. Joon took Kate to her room at 2nd floor and helped her with her luggage. He left Kate at her room, so she could go to sleep since she always wide awake when he aslept on the plane. Joon always thought that he is a lucky guy to meet a girl such a caring Kate. Before he left he planted a kiss on her forehead, wished her a good dream.

Joon met Hyosung in the living room.
“Oppa! When did you arrive?” Hyosung directly hugged him.
“Few minutes ago” he smiled, caress her back. “how is Kikwang?”
“he is at the backyard. With his camera. He is still thinking I think.”
“He shouldn’t think to much”
Joon released the hug and went to backyard.

                Kikwang captured some photos. The butterflies, birds, roses, lilies at the backyard. Although the house is empty without the owner, people who work for Lee’s family is maintained all well. Kikwang sat on the bench under the tree near the wood swing. He sighed and looked at the sky. Joon popped above his sight, made him startled.
“hahahaha am I frightened you out?” Joon laughed.
“no” Kikwang replied.
“How was it?” Joon sat beside Kikwang.
“what? Living here? I’m not too happy to move in though”
“no. the photos”
Joon giggled.
“You play with me, huh?” Kikwang glared at Joon.
“sorry hahaha” Joon leaned his back against the bench. “You know, life is too short for me”
“what do you mean?”
“I’ll leave soon. Just like our dad.”
Joon closed his eyes. “I’m the heir. I’m chosen by our dad as his real heir, the inheritance is in me already”
Kikwang blinked his eyes, can't understand. “I don’t understand” he looked at Joon.
“Later. You’ll understand why do I make you bring the burden like this. I’m sorry” Joon got up and pat his shoulder. Left Kikwang with curiosity.

                Kate awoke and left her room, met Hyosung in the kitchen. Kate greeted her, grabbed a glass on the table and opened the fridge for a glass of iced water. Hyosung observed her from head to toe. “who is she? Joon oppa’s friend? She looks like foreigner. No. Indeed a foreigner.” Not long later, Joon went to the kitchen and greeted Kate.
“You awake? I didn’t find you in your room” he pecked her lips in front of Hyosung. Hyosung widened her eyes.
“I just woke up and feel thirsty so I went here” she beamed a sweet smile. Hyosung still looked at her, confused. “who is this girl? Oppa’s girlfriend?” Joon tok a glance at confused Hyosung and smiled.
“I forgot to introduce you to my sister” Joon said to Kate. “sister?” Hyosung startled as she heard that word.
“oh?” Kate locked her eyes on Hyosung. Hyosung bowed politely.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I- I am Hyosung”
“Hi Hyosung! Nice to meet you!”
Kate approached her and hugged her. “You can call me eonni, I can speak Korean anyway. Don’t worry” She pat Hyosung’s back. Kikwang watched them from upstair.

                After dinner, everyone gathered in family room, there is a piano there.Some servants are there too for serving tea. Kate sat on the piano chair, played some classic notes such as Mozart etc. She looked at Hyosung
“you can play?” she asked. Hyosung shook her head. “Then singing?” she smiled. Hyosung shook her head again. Joon got up and pushed Hyosung to be closer to the piano. “she could sing beautifully, play ‘Way Back Into Love’ she sings it well” Joon back to his chair, fold his leg. Kikwang just blandly stared at Hyosung. Kate started to play the intro beautifully then gave Hyosung a sign to start.
“I’ve been living with a shadow overhead..” Hyosung started it smoothly. “I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed..” she looked at Kikwang. Kikwang wiggled his eyebrows, smiled slightly. It made Hyosung smiled too and gained more confident to sing. For chorus, Kate sang along with her.
“All I wanna do is find a way back into love. I can’t make it through without a way back into love. And if I open my heart to you. I’m hoping you’ll show me what to do. And if you help me to start again, you know that I’ll be there for you in the end~” they finished sang the song, Kate wrapped it up with her nice melody  with piano. Everyone clapped. Joon approached her and gave a hug. Hyosung stayed still, frozen beside the piano. Kikwang got up and held her hand, asked her to sit on his chair. He held her shouldesr behind. Gave her comfort.

                Kate talked with Kikwang at the backyard, she brought two cups of tea. She approached him who is standing near the pillar and looked at nothing at the yard.
“I hope a cup of tea (again) won’t make you vomit” she bolded her ‘again’, then slightly laugh. Kikwang smiled, he likes Kate. She is such an easygoing girl and cheerful. He took the cup from Kate’s hand.
“Sure” he answered.
“You’re good” Kate sipped her tea.
“I know I am”
“hahaha I know you’re a charismatic person”
she smiled and took a deep breath. “maybe it isn’t my place to talk about this” she put her cup on the table behind her. “About Joon..”
“what about him?”
“I can’t stay still since you two look awkward. I want you two be a real brothers.”
“We can’t cause I have my own parents.”
“I knew it well. I knew it all.. But Joon.. He is dying”
Kate’s voice sounded crack and shaken. Kikwang widened his eyes.
“what?”

----------------------------------------------

In the morning, Kikwang went downstair to eat his breakfast. He met Joon and Kate. Hyosung went to market for grocery shopping. Kate greeted him cheerfully. Kikwang replied her greeting with a bright smile.
“How was your sleep?” Joon asked without looking at Kikwang and just applied the chocolate jam on his toast and gave it a bite.
“Very good. So different from before” Kikwang replied, grabbed a glass for orange juice. Then Kate got up to pour it for him. “Thank you, Hyungsunim” Kikwang grinned and winked to Kate. Joon stopped munching his toast and glanced at Kate. Kate shrugged.
“Hyungsunim?” Joon repeated.
“what?” Kikwang raised his eyebrows. “Isn’t she hyung’s fiancé?” he added.
“Hyung?” Joon was speechless and just stared at Kikwang, full with curiosity.

After breakfast, Kate and Kikwang went outside to take a walk around. Joon watched them from veranda at 2nd floor. “why are they so close?” he furrowed his forehead.

Hyosung put on her earphones. Brought two plastics of veggies and cooking ingredients, she saw Kikwang and Kate at the park near their house. Laughing at something which Kate pointed at. Looked so friendly and lovely. It’s been a long time since Hyosung saw Kikwang laughed like that. “She is indeed a good girl” she looked down. “Joon oppa deserves to marry a girl like her. Not me. But.. why do I think this way? Stupid!” Hyosung hit her own head with her hand. “Maybe because Joon oppa is my first love. But now and forever, I love Kikwang though” she shrugged, smiled while looking at Kikwang.

 

 

 

Tbvh I really love Kate. hahahaha
This story took a long time to be updated. I'm so sorry.
Comment and subscribe!~