"because I like you.."

FATE

Joon arrived in US today. He quickly get a taxi to go to his house. He wanna make a surprise for Hyosung.“Hyosungie, I’m home and you must be surprise.” He smiled as soon as he thought about her.

Hyosung and Kikwang didn’t talk since “pool accident”. Hyosung went to tidy Kikwang’s room when he’s not there. So, she won’t meet Kikwang. She just too lazy to get bully by Kikwang. Suddenly Kikwang entered his room.  Hyosung shocked and suddenly touched her lips. Kikwang giggled.
“Ya! What’s wrong with you? Why do you touch your lips?”
“Ah? Ani..”
Hyosung looked down.
“Do you think I will give you 2nd kiss? Hahahaha” Kikwang laughed hard while laying on his bed.

                Joon entered his home and sat on the sofa in living room. Hyosung’s dad helped him with the luggage. Joon brought a box.
“Oppa!!!” Hyosung screamed as long as she saw that Joon sat in the living room.
“Hyosung-ah” he smiled “see? I’m back.” Joon stood and hugged Hyosung. Hyosung surprised and widened her eyes. Kikwang just looked at them , he clenched his fist.

                Joon asked Hyosung to take a walk around the backyard.
“Hyosung-ah, I bought it for you. Because I think you need this.” Joon gave her a box.
“what’s this? Can I open it now?” Hyosung smiled.
“Sure” Joon nodded. Hyosung opened it. That’s a phone.
“a phone?” Hyosung said.
Yes. Last time, when I arrived here. You still used your old phone. So, I think you must have the new one”
“oh, ne. Gomawo, Oppa. But..”
“what?”
Joon raised an elbow.
“but.. but.. it must be expensive hehe” Hyosung gave a forcing smile.
“Gwaenchana. Please, use this. I beg you.” Joon smiled. Kissed Hyosung’s forehead and left her. Hyosung widened her eyes. “Aigoo.. Joon Oppa..” she blinked few times and shook her head “Aish, Hyosungie.. How about Kikwang’s gift..”

                Kikwang got a message from Min. she told that Kikwang’s Mom already arrived. Kikwang sighed.
“why does she always make me worry? Hmm”. Kikwang focused on his camera. He thought some pics yesterday. And he took a pic of Hyosung too. “am I crazy?” he stared at the pic. “do I fall for her?”

Hyosung holds two phones in her hands. The left phone is Joon’s gift. And the right phone is Kikwang’s gift. “Aaaa what should I do with these phones?” Hyosung sighed. She laid on her bed. “Aha!!” she stood up in a sudden. “since Joon Oppa begged me to use this phone. I’ll use his gift” Hyosung nodded and smiled.

 

“Yah! Jeon Hyosung! Come here!” Kikwang yelled at Hyosung.
“Don’t yell at me! You!” Hyosung blew her bangs.
“I’m bored. Let’s go somewhere.”
“Hm? I’m busy”
Hyosung turn around and left Kikwang. But Kikwang pulled her arm.
“Please?” Kikwang stared at Hyosung.
“Mmm…” Hyosung swallowed her salive. “o..okay.. I’ll change my clothes first” she ran to her room and quickly closed the door. Kikwang smiled.

                Hyosung stared at herself on mirror. “Yah! Pabo! Why did you agree to accompany him” she hit her head with pillow. “what’s this.. this…” Hyosung touch her chest. “heartbeat?” she shook her head.

“where are we going?” Hyosung asked.
“I don’t know. You are the one who driving” Kikwang replied.
“ya!” Hyosung yelled at him. “you have no destination?”
“Hmm… can we go to a park or a lake? I wanna take some pics at beautiful places.”
“pheew.. araseo”
Hyosung glared at him.

                Finally they arrived at a park which have a lake. A complete thing that Kikwang need.
“so quiet here.” Kikwang smiled.
“Hm. Because this park is so far from central city.”
“ara..”
Kikwang prepared his camera. “he looks so quiet too today. Strange.” thought Hyosung.

Kikwang was busy with his camera and took some pics. Hyosung approached him and stood beside him.
“don’t ask anything while I’m taking the pics.”
“araaaaaaaa”
Hyosung sighed. Kikwang giggled. He directed his camera to Hyosung and took a pic of her.
“Ya! What ar you doing?!” Hyosung tried to grab Kikwang’s camera.
“hahaha so cute!” Kikwang sticked his tongue.
“aish.. whatever.” Hyosung blew her bangs and sat on a bench.
“look at your face now! Haha” Kikwang sat beside her.
“delete that pic from your cameraaaa!”
“Sirheo”
Kikwang smiled and show his eye smile. “amg.. I just realized that he is cute..” Hyosung shook her head.
“ya. What are you thinking? Let’s go to the mall. I wanna buy some new clothes.” Hyosung just nodded lazily.

                Hyosung drove to the mall. Kikwang giggled while check his camera. Hyosung felt curious.
“why are you laughing?”
“I’m not.. pppfffhhh..”
“if it’s because my pic! You’ll die!”
Hyosung stopped the car suddenly.
“geez! Okay okay I’ll stop” Kikwang put his camera in his bag. Hyosung continued driving.

                Arrived at the mall. Kikwang came to few shops and bought some pieces of clothes and jacket. Finished shopping for his needs. Kikwang entered girls’ accessories shop.
“ng? why do we entered girls’ accessories shop?” Hyosung asked.
“fussy”
“mian”
Hyosung glared at Kikwang.

                Kikwang looked at a beautiful hair pin. He took it and paid to the cashier. Hyosung got confused.
“why did he buy it? For his girlfriend in Korea?” Hyosung sighed. “disappointed? I’m not” Hyosung talked to herself.
“Hungry? I’m hungry. Let’s go to food court” Kikwang pulled Hyosung’s hand. Hyosung just followed him.

                They ate some food. Hyosung ate quickly.
“aish.. you’re a girl and you eat like a cow”
“what? I’m not!”
“yes, you are. Haha look at how fast you eat.”
“I eat normally. If I eat slowly it’ll make you angry with me.”
“that unbeatable reason.. geez.”
Kikwang giggled. Kikwang took something from his pocket. He stood up from his seat and put a hair pin on Hyosung’s hair. He back to his seat.
“cha! Looks good” Kikwang smiled widely.
“Ng?” Hyosung confused with her full mouth.
“that’s for you. Thanks for accompany me today.” Kikwang ate his food. Hyosung still stared at Kikwang. She took off the hair pin and smiled. "He bought this for me?"

                At the parking area, Hyosung got a phone call. She grabbed her phone and answered the call. Kikwang looked at her. “eoh? That phone? That’s not my gift” Kikwang widened his eyes. Hyosung talked to someone on the phone. She looks so happy.

“Let’s go home!” Hyosung sat on the driver’s seat.
“ne” Kikwang entered the car. “Mm.. Hyosung.”
“yes?”
“the one who called you.. Joon? and that phone.. that’s not from me.”
“eoh.. this phone..”
Hyosung felt uneasy. “Joon Oppa gave this to me. He said that he want me to use this phone. So, I used it. Your gift.. I still save it. I save it carefully. Don’t worry” Hyosung gave a forcing smile.
“hm” Kikwang nodded weakly.

                In the car, Hyosung drove to go home. Kikwang just silent. “why does he keep silent? Is he angry?” Hyosung tried to start the conversation.
“Hm.. Kikwang doryeonnim?”
“Hmm?”
“Thanks for the hair pin. I love it..”
“hm.”
“are you angry with me? I have a mistake?”
“no.”
“really?”
“yes”
Kikwang answered with short words. Hyosung stopped the car.
“tell me! Why do you angry with me?”
“continue drive, please”
“I won’t!”
Hyosung replied. Kikwang opened the door and out from the car. Hyosung, too. “Lee Kikwang! what’s your problem?” Kikwang didn’t look at Hyosung and keep walking. Hyosung chased him and grabbed his arm. “don’t be like this”
“like what?”
“angry with me.”
“I’m not. Just go home by yourself. I need time alone.”
“why?”
“because I like you..”

Hyosung widened her eyes. She released Kikwang’s arm and stared at him. “Kikwang.. Oppa..”

 

 

sorry for veryyyyy late update. I'm really busy with my school. and because it's holiday. maybe I can update more often ^^
thanks for the supports and someone who sent me a message. I really aprreciated it! ^^
How about this chapter? Huft.. I know it's not good enough -_-)/ mianhaeyooo
Keep support me and subscribe '-')b