Welcome Back To Korea...

Not So Prince Charming 2: Will You Marry Me?

The sound of plane engines roared as they took off into the clear sky. Minki and I stood in the airport waiting for our friends. She was fixing my hair when they finally arrived, holding balloons and stuffed animals.

“Ah~ just in time.” Minki said with a smile. The girls handed us our gifts and hugged us one by one.

“We’re really going to miss you Minki… Have a safe journey home!” Jonita said.

“We hope to see you more in the future!” Jade added.

“May it be on TV or in person!” Marlyn commented. Minki smiled and held out her arms to hug them once more. I squeezed myself in the middle and they all pushed me away.

“Don’t try to be an attention hog!” The twins roared in Korean.

“Well stop hogging my girlfriend!” I retorted. They stuck their tongues out at me and I did the same. Jonita giggled and turned her attention to Minki once more.

“We’re so sorry Minki, but we can’t stay long.” She said.

“Marlyn has a job offer, she wants to get to the interview early and sadly she drove us here.” Jade added.

“That’s understandable.” Minki said. Her friends smiled weakly and Minki giggled. “It’s alright… We’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?” Marlyn asked.

“Of course!” Minki assured them as she took my hand. They nodded, hugged her once more and headed for the door. “Bye guys~ I’ll miss you!” She hollered. Her friends continued to wave as they walked out of the airport. Minki sighed, smiled at me and pulled me towards the metal detectors.

“Don’t I get a hug goodbye?” A familiar voice asked in Korean, making us stop in our tracks. We turned to see another one of Minki’s friends, Nichkhun. He smiled his pretty boy smile and waved casually at us.

“Nichkhun!” Minki smiled, letting go of my hand and hugging him. To be quite honest, I was a bit jealous of Nichkhun. She had told me that she had spent a lot of time with Nichkhun when she first arrived in New York, he was the only Korean friend she had in Julliard and for a while she didn’t want to stop talking about him. But I, being the great boyfriend that I am, didn’t let it bother me. I was glad that she was making so many friends, so I befriended him as well. “Why didn’t you come to the after party at the coffee shop?” Minki asked as she pulled away from him and held my hand in hers once more.

“I had an interview…” He simply replied.

“Really? For what?”

“That, my dear friend, I cannot share with you.”

“Aww~ Why not?”

“Let’s just say… it’s a surprise.”

I could tell in her eyes that she wanted to know more, but she merely smiled and nodded. “Fine…” she said. “Be that way.” He chuckled and ruffled her hair, then turned his attention to me.

“I hope you have a safe journey back to Korea.” He said. I nodded.

“Take care of yourself Nichkhun.” I said. He smiled and waved before walking out the front doors of the airport as well. I turned to her and smiled.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

“You bet!” She said excitedly. We walked through the metal detectors and boarded our plane. Our flight was a bit longer than I expected, Minki fell asleep on my shoulder as I reminisced on our life in New York. I did have a lot of fun while I was in New York. The fact that no one knew me made it even better.

We finally arrived in Korea and I woke Minki up. As she rubbed her eyes, my heart began beating faster. She was so incredibly beautiful, the way I feel about her makes me wonder how we ever hated each other. “Have we landed already?” She asked.

“Yup…” I replied, helping her out of her chair and taking our things out from the overhead compartment. She yawned and took her things from me. We made our way out of the plane, into the airport, and out the front door. Suddenly there were flashes all over the place and Minki and I were surrounded by so many people holding microphones and cameras as they screamed questions at us.

“Where have you been all this time??”

 “Your parents have been very worried about you, how do you feel about that?”

 “Do you feel that you are still fit to be a king??”

“Rumors are being spread that Minki had kidnapped and tortured you, is that true??”

I tightened my grip on Minki’s hand. I’m sure she was absolutely scared at this point. How did everyone know we were arriving today. “OPPA!!” Minki called. I was losing my grip, if I lost her in this crowd, who knows what would happen to her.

=Sreeeeeeeeeeech=

Two motorcycles pulled up in front of us, causing the reporters to scatter. “GET ON!!” One of the motorcyclists hollered. I was a bit hesitant but Minki was willing to do anything to get away from the crowd, she pulled me towards them and hopped onto one of the bikes. I did the same and we bolted down the road, reporters still running after us. As they fell behind, the motorcyclists continued down the road to an abandoned dance studio. I was beginning to get worried, did they bring us here to murder us?

“Thank you so much for all your help.” Minki thanked her savior. The motorcyclist took off his helmet and flashed a very familiar, charismatic smile.

“That’s what friends are for right?” he asked.

“MINHO!!!” Minki screamed, throwing her arms around him. “Thank goodness it’s you!”

“It’s good to see you again Minki.” Minho said, hugging her back. He looked at me and waved. “Ah~ Hyung, it’s been a while hasn’t it?” He pulled away from Minki and we shook hands. “I missed you~” He said.

“Don’t get mushy on me.” I chuckled.

“Don’t I get a thank you hug?” The other motorcyclist asked as she took off her helmet.

“EUNJI!!!” Minki screamed once more, throwing her arms around her and nearly knocking her down. “I can’t believe you have a motorcycle! I thought you were too scared to get one!”

“Apparently, I learned that I’m not as afraid as Jonghyun is.” Eunji replied. “I swear, he was holding onto me so tight I thought I was going to pass out.”

“Well if you weren’t peeling out at every turn, I wouldn’t have squeezed so hard.” I argued. Eunji rolled her eyes and made her way next to Minho. It was quiet for a while, I could see that Minki was still a bit shaken up by the reporters. “So do you guys know how the reporters found out we would be arriving today?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?” Eunji asked. “Since you left, they’ve been searching everywhere for you.”

“When your parents found out you had left, they sent out a search party.” Minho explained. “There’s even a reward for anyone who finds you.” I cannot believe what I am hearing. “But that’s not the worst part.” Minho said.

“There is also a reward for whoever finds Mink as well…” Eunji explained. “Because of all the rumors being spread, they want to take her to jail.” Minki’s head hung lower than before. Eunji walked up to her and gave her a comforting hug.“It’s going to be alright Minki, we're here for you.” She said.

“Come on…” Minho said. “Lets get you home.”

"Your mom can't wait to see you." Eunji said. They walked my depressed Minki to the bikes and helped her with her helmet.  I couldn’t take this anymore! Why is my father being this way? I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my father’s number.

“Hello?” He answered.

“I need to talk to you.” I said angrily.

“Jonghyun?! Is that you?!” My father cried, sounding both excited and angry.

“I’ll be in your office in 3 minutes.”

“Where have you--??” Before he could finish his question, I hung up my phone and walked to my friends. My father is ruining everything for Minki and I and if he thinks he’s going to take her away from me. He’s got another thing coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm glad you liked the trailer, now to answer some comments.  

-farqel: I hope you liked the update!! ^^*

-animeotakupooh: I’m glad you’re excited about the story and thank you for that suggestion! I will definitely look it up. Thank you again~<3!!

-Shiningshawol91: I got the instrumental on iMesh a while back. I just typed in A.N.JELL songs and I downloaded all of it (I was a huge fan of the movie ‘You’re Beautiful’ at the time). I hope that helped.

-ElmoBrew: Haha thank you and I hope like the update! ^^*

Thank you again for all your comments and I hope you enjoyed this update!!! ^^*