Happy Graduation!!

Not So Prince Charming 2: Will You Marry Me?

“Congratulations to our wonderful graduates here at Julliard. It has been an honor and a blessing to have all of you study here and become successful in something that you all love….” The Dean continued his emotional goodbye speech. To be honest, I was a bit sad to be leaving. I made so many friends and I was beginning to enjoy my life abroad, where no one knew my name and my parents weren’t whispering in my ear about how important it was to become king. Most importantly, I was with the most important person in my life.

“Jonghyun Oppa…” Minki called, her sweet voice ringing in my ear. “Are you excited to be going back to Korea?”

“As long as you are with me.” I replied. She smiled and her cheeks turned a bright red. It’s nice to know that after four years of being together, I can still make her blush.

“…I wish the best to all of you and I hope to see you in the future.” The dean finished. As friends gathered around to say goodbye Minki looked at me and smiled.

“Congratulations graduate.” She said. I smiled and pulled her close to me.

“Congrats to you as well…” I replied. I moved my lips closer to hers, when suddenly someone squished their way between us and threw her arms around Minki.

“I’M REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU MINKI!!!!” Marlyn screamed as she sobbed into Minki shoulder. Minki giggled and hugged her tightly. Marlyn was Minki’s roommate and they were as close as two crayons in a box.

“I’ll miss you too!” Minki replied. As they pulled away from each other, Marlyn wiped her tears away and handed Minki a piece of paper.

“Promise to call me once you get to Korea and be sure to keep in touch!”

“I promise… But you do know that we’re going to the coffee shop after this right? It’s not like I’m leaving right at this moment.” Marlyn shrugged then turned to me.

“You!” She said, pointing a steady finger at me. “You better take good care of her. If you hurt her in any way I will come after you!”

“I would never hurt Minki...” I said, snaking my way to Minki’s side. “I can promise you that.”

“I will hold you up on that promise.” Marlyn said. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We pulled away from each other and made our way to our cars, where we drove to our favorite coffee shop to celebrate.

“CONGRATS GRADUATES!!!” Jonita announced, holding up her coffee mug. “Let us bask in our success before going out and fulfilling our dreams.”  Jonita was one of Minki’s good friends along with Jade and the twins Dale and Dela. When Minki mentioned that her friends abroad were exactly like her friends in Korea, she wasn’t kidding.

“When I become a famous designer,” Jade said, standing up on her chair. “I promise to thank all you little people. Who knows, I might even name some clothes after some of you.” The girls rolled their eyes and paid no attention to her.

“Minki-ah~” Dale called. “Will you miss us when you get back to Korea?”

“Of course!” Minki said. “A part of me feels like I won’t ever leave this place.”

“Maybe you could come visit us, if you get the chance.” Dale said.

“That is, if you don’t become famous first.” Dela added. Minki smiled and hung her head down. I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

“What about you Jonghyun?” Marlyn asked. “What are your plans when you get back to Korea?”

“Well… I’m not sure.” I replied.

“Are you going to become king?” Dale asked. All eyes were on me. My friends knew me well, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be king anymore. Coming here has opened my eyes to new things that I want to do, like sing and dance. I looked at the curious group of people and smiled.

“I think I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.” I said. They all nodded and went on talking about what they want to do and where they want to apply.

“Oppa…” I turned my attention to Minki, who was looking at me with worried eyes. “Are you really thinking about becoming king?” She asked.

“If I am, will you agree to be my queen?” I asked.

“That’s not funny…” She said, nudging my side with her elbow. “You know your father still doesn’t approve of me.”

“I already told you. I don’t care what my father thinks. He can’t tell me who to love.” She gave me a small smile, but I know she wasn’t convinced. I understand that she was scared to be going back to Korea. I can only imagine all the rumors that will be spread about my departure, but I promise I will be there by her side, protecting her no matter what.

I reached into my pocket and caressed the small velvet box that had her engagement ring. Once we arrive in Korea, I was going to propose. Nothing and no one was going to stop me. I smiled to myself and continued talking with my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I am sorry for not updating. I know I said I was going to wait for a poster, but since school started everyone has been really busy so i decided to update as much as possible. >.< and to make up for the long wait, I have tried my hand at trailer making... Check it out!!

 

 

 

It's made on Windows Movie Maker... So if it's not so good... Sorry~ Any suggestions on a good Movie Maker?? I'm open to it...