Sneak Peek!!

Not So Prince Charming 2: Will You Marry Me?

So I don't know how long it's going to take to get a poster... so intead of letting you all suffer from not having updates. I have decided to give you a sneak peak!!! If you are the type that doesn't like spoilers, I suggest you ignore this update. 0~o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Minki will you…” Oh no! Where is it? I searched through my pockets frantically, but I couldn’t find the ring!

“Jagiya…” Minki called. “Are you alright?”

“I-I’m fine!” I nearly shouted, making her jump a bit. “I-I’ll be right back!” I jumped up from my chair and made my way to the car keeping my eyes on the ground to be sure I didn’t drop it. “Where could it be?? How could I be so careless??”

“Looking for this?” A voice asked. I looked up to see Jessica standing before me holding up her hand with Minki’s ring around her finger.

“Yah!!” I said, pointing at the ring. “Where did you get that?”

“I found it on the ground in front of your house.” She explained.

“What were you doing at my house??”

“I wanted to stop by and say ‘hi’… but your mom said you were here. That’s when I found the ring.”

“Give it to me. It’s not for you.”

“But the box said, ‘To my future wife, from Jonghyun.’”

“Trust me… It wasn’t meant for you.”

“Aigoo~ is that any way to talk to your future wife?”

“I told you! I’m not going to marry you!!”

 “Oppa?” I turned around to see Minki walking towards us. “Did you find what you were looking for?” She asked as she turned her attention to Jessica. “Who is your friend?” She asked. Oh no!! This is not how I imagined they would meet! I didn’t want her to know about Jessica at all! What do I do??

“T-this is--” I started. Jessica cut me off by pulling me towards her and linking our arms together.

“My name is Jessica.” She said. “I’m Prince Jonghyun’s fiancé.”

“Is that so?” Minki asked. Oh no! The calm before the storm! She’s going to explode like an active volcano! But as I waited for the fireworks, it never came. Instead Minki bowed to Jessica and smiled brightly. “It’s very nice to meet you.”

Wait…. What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know~ I hate cliff hangers and short updates too!! But I don't want to spoil it too much!! I'm sorry! I hope the poster comes soon so that I can update! Please wait till then!

HWAITING~~<3