Stay

A Vampire's Prisoner

Hey my loves,

sorry i haven't updated, but my computer stopped working so my boyfriend's friend took it to fix it.

it took him about a week 1/2 to repair it.

im so sorry for making you guys wait so much TT^TT. anyways, here's another chapter

:D

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door. 

 
"come in" 
 
"you're up already!. Good. Let's get to work then" he said as he exited the room 
 
"c'mon rocky, we have a long day ahead of us" she said with a sigh.
 
"I'm sure you're aware of the dust and mold, right? Well clean it up. The floors not only need to be mopped but also waxed. The curtains and decorations need to be dusted. Make sure you wash the dishes down stairs. Laundry needs to be done also. Make sure-"
 
"wait! What do I do with the bodies?.. I- i cant... Its too.."she interrupted 
 
"then leave those to me. Well I'm sure you gave yourself a little tour of the castle last night right? I'm sure you know where everything is... Oh! I almost forgot! Here is some money. Buy whatever you and your dog may need" he said as he looked out her window.
 
"ok, i guess i'll do the shopping first. C'mon Rocky, lets go!"
 
"THE DOG STAYS!" he said as he turned to face her. His red hair created a dark shadow over his eyes, making him seem even more intimidating.
 
"what? why?!" she asked in confusion. The sudden change of mood made her body tense up, ready to expect the worst.
 
"You wont run away if he stays, and if you do...his dead carcass will be waiting for your return down by the gate where the rest of the bodies are. You dont want that, do you? he asked with a smirk as he approached the terrified  girl.
 
"o-o-k... ok ok...BUT DONT YOU DARE HURT HIM!" she raised her voice and finger at him as a threat, trying to seem secure and intimidating. But he quickly took a tight grip of her wrist, twisting it to her back. He pressed his chest on her back as he applied pressure on her arm, making her gasp in pain.
 
Now infuriated and with a smirk on his face he said "watch your attitude missy."
Taemin's face hovered over her neck. He exposed his fangs, getting near to her neck, inch by inch. She froze on the spot. His hot breath send cold shills down her spine. Causing the hairs on her neck to stand. Making it possible to feel the air that surrounded them.
 
As Taemin was about to , he froze.
A strange feeling took over him.
He was just going to give her a little scare. But what started as a game to him, quickly backfired.
 
He gulped and set her free from his grip. Without a word he just left the room, leaving her  behind still in shock.
 
 
"what just happened?...ROCKY!!! HE WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME AND YOU DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!" she yelled at her dog as she massaged her wrist, trying to ease the pain.
 
Rocky just stared at her from the bed.
 
"ugh! lazy dog...well you'll have to stay. Make sure you stay here and DONT YOU DARE GET NEAR HIM! i dont want to come home and find you ...dead.." she whispered the last part as she couldnt bare the idea of loosing him one day. Rocky was getting pretty old now, she knew that there would be a time when she would have to let go. She walked over to her bed and sat down next to him. She rubbed his tummy, she knew very well where his favorite spot was. She was about to play with him when she remembered she had chores to do.

She grabbed a coat from her closet and went out the door. The halls were empty, Taemin was nowhere to be found. could this be the perfect opportunity to escape? As as she turned around to go back for her dog, she bumped into Taemin.

"Forgot something?" he asked.
 
She was much shorter than taemin, she didnt make eye contact, instead she stared at his new perfectly ironed dark grey suit.
 
"N-no, ...i just.. i just wanted to get another coat...it might be snowing and-"
 
"You're fine" He interrupted with no emotion in his voice.
 
she slowly bowed, still avoiding eye contact and went on her way.
 
 
 
The bus took her to the city. this wasnt her first time out in the city. she would often walk around with her dog. Curiosity would often take over and she would once in a while play around with electronics, eat food she had never eaten before and she would often try on  cute dresses. But not today... her dog was waiting for her at a vampires castle...she didnt have time to waste.
 
she bought her female necessities and bought her dog cans of food. she still had plenty of money left.  her small cart was full of food.
 
"ah, do i keep this money?....YES! i can save it and when i have enough, rocky and i can run away!" with a bright smile on her face she pulled the heavy cart towards the bus station.
 
 
She went back to the castle. Rocky greeted her with a lot of energy. She greeted him back with a short belly rub. 
 
She decided there was no time to waste. The castle was huge and there was so much work to do. She started with the kitchen.   _____ was amazed by how many fancy expensive-looking antique stuff he had. Never in her life had she seen such beautiful and delicate plates. She made sure to be very careful not to break anything. 
 
2 hours later, she was finally done with the kitchen and headed out to do the rest of the castle.
 
she was so into the cleaning that she had lost track of time. The clock strikes 12 o'clock but she didnt stop cleaning. she was determined to finish her job. She figured, the less stuff she had to do, would give her time to plan an escape.
 
The sun was now rising. Taemin had spent the entire day and night out.
when he arrived he was shocked to find you asleep on the long stairs.
 
he continued on his way to his room. not bothering to wake you up.
 
he was quite impressed with how clean you've left the castle. It now looked like it did when he was just a boy. Flashbacks of his past played in his head. Many in which reminded him why he should never trust anyone. He clenched his fists as hot air rushed out of his nose, making his nostrils widen out of anger. Ghost from the past started to appear. Infuriated, He ripped the curtains off the window, threw whatever his hand touched out of his way. He wanted the memories to disappear. He wanted to hush the voices that tormented him and kept him in the past.
 
The sound of broken glass woke you up. you realized it was already morning and taemin must of been home. But you wondered what was that noise. suddenly another loud noise interrupted your thoughts. you rushed to where the noises where coming from but you suddenly stopped once you reached to him door. you weren't sure if it would be ok to open the door.
 
in a matter of seconds everything was completely quiet.
worried, you opened the door to find taemin laying unconscious on the floor.