Whats wrong?

A Vampire's Prisoner

Hey there my loves.

so i got my laptop repaired and my other fics updated.

here's a short update but no worries because i'll be updating sooner now that my laptop is finally fixed <3

thanks for commenting a subscribing <3

 

 

 

You saw Taemin laying unconscious on the floor. Immediately you ran to his side, placing his head on your lap. You checked his pulse and make sure he was still breathing. You weren’t sure of what to do to a vampire that passes out.

You got up and quickly cleared his bed from the shattered glass on it. You ran back to him and with all your strength you carried him over to his bed.  

Not quite sure of what to do or what was wrong with him, you tried waking him up.
In a matter of seconds, he opened his eyes. Slowly and with a confused expression on his face..

“what…ugh” -he holds his head in pain- “what going on, why are you here?”
He asked with a raspy voice.

“I..- you were about to explain but he interrupted you- “leave.”

“but…-”

“I said leave!”

With no further words, you got up and left.



“gosh what’s his problem.” you thought as you walked back to your room.

Rocky was already there waiting for you. You sat on you bed and he followed.
“rocky, I don’t know what im going to do. I cant take him, he’s so weird and complicated. And im the stupid one, I should of taken advantage of that time and ran away. Here I am, trying to be nice, and he just kicks me out! Just like that! No wonders he’s alone….I wonder what happened….why is he like this…”


Several hours passed. You started getting hungry so you decided to go out for some food. Slowly and quietly you exit your room, rocky followed behind. You didn’t know if you wanted to bump into Taemin or not.

On your way down the stairs you saw Taemin walk into the house. He looked really sick. Though he was always pale, there was still some color in him. His lips where soft pink, eyes a bright brown, truly a beauty now that you come to think of it. But not anymore. Something was wrong. He looked really bad.

You weren’t sure if to ask if he was ok. Last time you tried to help he snapped at you and kicked you out of his room.

With out even acknowledging your existence, he walked passed you. You just stood there.

Frozen.

Rocky was on his way to follow Taemin but for some reason he retreated. I guess he even knew Taemin wasn’t alright...