it begins

A Vampire's Prisoner

You swallowed your pride and turned around.
You walked back up the stairs, up to his room.

Before reaching your destination you found blood leading to his door.
In shock you ran to his room and opened the door.

Taemin was sitting on his bed.
Bandaging himself.
Shirtless.

In shock you quickly closed the door.
Your heart raced and your lungs began to fail.
Never in your life have you ever seen a man shirtless before.

“You can come in now”  Taemin spoke.

You were surprised he knew you were there. The fact that he knew you saw him shirtless made you blush. It made you hesitated a bit before going in.

Your eyes were glued to the floor. They wouldn’t dare to look at him.

“what is it that you want?” he asked

“I…..I just wanted to know if you were ok..”

“Im fine” Taemin responded

“oh…ok..” you turned and made your way to the door but you suddenly stopped.

“No” you said

“excuse me?” he asked

“Youre lying. Look, I know this is none of my business but if im going to be living here then-”

“you’re not just living here! You’re a slave. Stop trying to do things your way and do as I say. You’re giving me reasons to kill you.” Taemin gets up from his bed and tries to walk towards you but suddenly collapses. You quickly run to his side but he pushes you away.

“I told you to leave!!” he tries to speak clearly

“stop being so suborn and let me help you!”

“no…I..I don’t need your”- he passes out..

“Taemin! Taemin!! Wake up!! Taemin!”

You laid his head gently on the floor and ran out for help. Though you didn’t exactly know who to go to, you ran and ran… a part of you was telling you to run away, this was your chance of freedom.

You ran back to the castle for Rocky. An opportunity like this may not come again.

“Rocky” you whispered as you looked for him. You were afraid that if you were too loud, Taemin might hear you.

You felt a sudden sharp pain in your chest as you passed Taemin’s room.
You know it wasn’t right to leave, but you also didn’t like the idea of being a vampires slave.

Rocky was no where to be found, the last room to look was Taemin’s room.

“please, please, PLEASE! don’t be in Taemin’s room” you thought

And there he was. Lying right next to Taemin.

Taemin was still unconscious. It really broke your heart to leave and injured person like that but a part of you deep inside was glad he was suffering. Vampires took your families lives….perhaps its best if he died as well.


As you remembered your parents being taken away, something inside of you changed. the tears rolled down your face. Anger and hate started to build up inside you again.

“No… I cant let Taemin die like this…. I must make him suffer myself…”