confused

A Vampire's Prisoner

Rocky, I'm sorry...

Mom....Dad....

I'm really sorry.

 

You closed your eyes tight and took a deep breath.

You felt your heart beat against your chest.

 

Nothing.

 

...Nothing happened...

 

Am i dead already?

Slowly you opened your eyes and saw that he wasn't there anymore. Carefully you looked around, afraid that he would just jump out of nowhere.

what happened? why isnt he here? should i go back? what do i do?

numerous of questions were running through your mind

Get ahold of yourself. Rocky! focus on Rocky!

 

You looked around and tried to find your way back to the castle. Just when you we're about to run, Taemin was slammed to the ground right infront of you.

 

It was all so sudden. You stood there in shock. Taemin... he was still alive.


"You need to get as far away from here as possible before he gets you. For once in your life, listen to me and run!” Taemin ordered as he struggled to get back up. Shaky, you nodded and obeyed.

You ran back to the castle so fast as you feet could take you, the ground felt wet and cold.. you hadn't even realize you had lost a shoe.

Rocky.

I have to get Rocky
.



You ran and ran. You had to get there while you could and finally escape with Rocky.
we'll go far. so far away. maybe into a big city and buy a house. I'll feed you your favorite treats everyday. just wait for me Rocky. Just wait.

At first, you didn’t want to look back, Rocky could be in danger. You kept thinking of the possibilities of another vampire being there, but thinking about Taemin, You found yourself slowing down wanting to go back.

no, i have to go to Rocky...but i cant let that thing kill Taemin....ugh!!! if anything happens to Rocky, I'll never forgive myself.

you made up your mind and went back to Taemin.

When you got there, in horror you witnessed how the vampire would toss and pound Taemin down like a rag doll. How was it that he was still alive...Why did he come back...

The horror stoped when the vampire sniffed up your scent and look right at you and smiled.

His bright red eyes never left yours. You looked around and grabbed all the rocks your small thin hands could get ahold of. "Don't you dare! dont-dont you dare come any closer!" you threatened. He didn't respond.

No reaction what so ever. It was as if you've never said anything in the first place.

"Are you stupid?! I told you to run!" Taemin growled.

You started throwing rocks at the beast but they all seemed completely harmless to him.

The rocks weren't doing any damage. They would just bounce right off of him.

"What do you want from us?!" you began to cry in defeat.

"No no no baby dont cry... all i wanted was Taemin's blood but then you got in the way." - in a blink of an eye he was right behind you- " I told you to do things the easy way."

 

"I'll give you my blood. All of it, if that's what you want." Taemin said as he struggled to get on his feet "I'll give it all to you. Right now. Just please let her go"

 

"Aww, being the big hero i see. You're a very lucky girl _____"

You became paralyzed. You tried to recall the moment you might of told him your name. There wasnt one.

You were a hundred percent sure you never told him your name.

And you were sure Taemin never said it either...

There were only two strong possibilities he knew about it.

Does he know me?

and the other reason was.....

"how do you know my name?...."

With a chuckle he responded "You see, vampires can read minds"

hearing this brought you to your knees. The muddy wet grass made your knees slip which made you fall completely to the ground. You were so in shock to even notice.  Taemin can read my mind?

Your eyes wondered, looking for him.

When your eyes met his, your heart ached with pain.

This whole time he knew?...