You're just the maid!

A Vampire's Prisoner

Taemin POV:

As I wake up with a slight blurry vision, my eyes slowly begin to focus. A thin hand with rag appears to get closer and closer to my face. It lightly lands on my forehead.

….its warm….

….its gentle….

I don’t know what’s going on but I just want to stay like this for a little while longer….

I close my eyes once again…

For once in my life, I’m at peace...



 



Your POV:

I don’t want him to die. Not like this. I wanna be the reason of his suffers, I wanna be the reason behind his pain, I wanna be the reason behind his tears, I WILL be the reason behind his death.


 

 




No ones POV:

_____ quietly took care of Taemin. She cleaned up the mess that was scattered everywhere, leaving his room spotless as if nothing happened earlier.
As she was finishing up with his room, she came across another room behind a curtain.

if the bathroom is over there and the closet over there… then what is this room? . She attempted to open the room but it seemed stuck. She applied more force to the door knob but it wouldn’t open.

She gave up.


_____ walked over to Taemin’s side. Replacing the damp rag on his forehead with a new one. She thought vampires were supposed to be cold…almost lifeless. But he was warm. Almost like a real human being. Perhaps that is why he hasn’t been killed by the humans because of his human like appearance.

She stared at his unconscious face. Never in her life has she seen anyone so perfect….so beautiful. A silly thought made her giggle. “plastic surgery?” she thought.

Taemin moved a bit, groaning as he did. He held his gut, as if in pain. She then remembered when she walked in on Taemin bandaging himself up.

If he’s going to be suffering, I want to be the only reason behind it. Ill take things slow. Earn his trust.. With no hesitation she removed his shirt. She smirked as she thought of the fact that her normal self wouldn’t have the guts to do this, her normal self would of blushed from embarrassment, her normal self would have been a coward. But now, her normal self is gone.

Truly Taemin was the perfect man. Even the bruises marked on his body couldn’t make Taemin look bad. He was absolutely beautiful. But her heart did beat anymore. She only saw him through eyes of revenge.

_____ removed the bloody bandages wrapped around his thin body. She searched for new ones but she didn’t find any. Instead she used the remains of her old clothes. She cleaned up his wounds and wrapped him up. She checked his temperature. Finally relieved that his fever had gotten down. _____ made her way down stairs and prepared a small meal. ______ fed rocky and as soon as he finished he took a nap. She then  brought the warm cooked meal up stairs to Taemin’s room and sat down, waiting for him to wake up.




-4hours later-


Taemin slowly wakes up. The moon shines beautifully through his window, lighting up his room. For the first time in years he wakes up relaxed and well rested. He holds his head with both hands, he’s still a bit dizzy and weak. He looks around as he slowly begins to remember what happened earlier.

Why is everything so clean? Did I dream it all up?…

He looks around his room and finds _______ asleep on the floor with food by her side.


What happened here? Why is she here?

The confused Taemin tries to get up but suddenly freezes as pain strucks his body. He groans in pain and noticed he’s shirtless and wrapped up in rags. He then remembers the thin hand he saw earlier.

It was hers.


He manages to walk over to her. Taemin rests his weak body against the wall and clears his throat before speaking.
“_______ wake up.”

 


No answer.
 


Again he clears his throat and tries to speak a little louder.


“Wake up!”

 Again nothing, she only rolled to the other side.

Taemin was now was annoyed.

“YA! WAKE UP!” he yelled

She quickly shot up! Looking around in shock, her eyes finally landed on the weak looking man leaning on the wall for support.

“why are you up? No, you need to be laying down” she quickly rush over to Taemin’s side. But he stopped her.

“don’t touch me, I don’t need of your help”

“gosh, calm your attitude. Someone here is trying to help you! Why don’t you learn to appreciate the stuff that are done for you! You’re such a brat you know that?! No wonder you‘re all alone!” She yelled back.

“You are NO ONE to be talking to me like that! You know nothing. YOU ARE nothing! I've given you so many damn chances so I suggest you keep your mouth shut and do your work properly or ill make sure you suffer the consequences.” infuriated- Taemin ripped off the rags that were wrapped around his body and threw them to the ground.

“you’re a jerk!” she yelled and stormed out of his room.

Tears of anger rolled down her cheeks. She made her way to her room and locked it. With clenched fists she angrily wiped the tears away with the back of her hands.

“You will pay for this Taemin, you’ll pay”



Taemin’s POV

I watched her run out. She’s right though…I deserve to be alone.
But she’s just a maid. She should know her place and mind her own business.

I walked over to my bed. My entire body hurts.
I shouldn’t of went there…now they’re both in danger….it's all because of me…again…
I cant let the same mistake happen all over again.
Not this time….

 

 

 

 

___________________

 

OMO?! so _____ is planning to kill taemin? HOW!? O_O

whats her plan?

what could be behind that secret door?

what is going on with taemin? what mistake could he be talking about?

so many questions!! lol

be patient my loves <3

itll all be revealed in the future. ;)