Friends?

Tired of Waiting

"YES! It's Sunday and I've got no homework. What to do? What to do? CALL THE GANG! Good idea, Soojung-ah, good idea", Soojung exclaimed to herself while jumping on her bed after she neatly made it. 

GUYS!! SHOPPIN' TODAY? COME TO MA PLACE @ 11AM AND WE'LL ALL GO TO ZE MALL, OKAY?

Soojung texted Eunchae, Eunsung and Minjung. She liked to text in caps to show her friends how excited she was. Within about two minutes, Soojung heard her phone ring. 

Moonjawassheong! Moonjawassheong! ~ Her phone vibrated.

YES, I'll be there in five. 

It was Eunsung.

Coooool! I need to update my closet. Shopping spreeeeeeeeee. :D

Minjung replied.

Eunchae didn't text back like she normally did. 

She's probably still sleeping then, Soojung thought and went to her bathroom to get ready.

After she got out, she heard her friends' voices downstairs and ran down to greet them.

"Hey guys! Eunchae, you're here? Thought you were still asleep", Soojung said with a big smile on her face.

"I ran out of credit so I couldn't reply. I tweeted you though. Did you not check Twitter this morning?" Eunchae asked.

 

"Ooh! I just remembered it's Seungmi's birthday soon, let's get our outfits ready for it!" Minjung informed her friends when they got to the department store.

"Yeah! We should look for our outfits and then shop for other stuff" Eunsung said and they all headed for the first things that caught their attention.

Her friends roamed around that floor looking for suitable clothing for the party. They agreed to always stay on the same floor and meet up if they wanted to go to another area. Soojung wandered around, looking for anything nice. She was quite picky so finding clothes that she liked was not easy. "YAH! Soojung, isn't this cute? It's sooooo you!" Eunsung screamed from about two metres away and ran to her cousin. "Ooh nice. Did you get anything yet?" Soojung replied. 

"Yes! Found the prettiest dress ever and it was next to this. Go and try it on, Soojung", Eunsung said and pushed her into a change room.

Dress: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljywprZSam1qev9nxo1_400.png

Soojung walked out of the change room and Eunsung smiled as she was proud of herself for picking out the dress. "Omo, I am sooo pro. Just wait here, I'll look for something nice to go with it!" She said and ran off. 

Left with nothing to do but wait, Soojung walked around and looked at other dresses. She had already seen them all so she took out her phone to find something else to do. Soojung walked around with her eyes on her phone, laughing and replying to her friend's tweets.

"Eomma, I can't find it. Can't you get something different? I looked every where, they probably don't have it anymo.." a male voice said into his phone. BUMP! "Oww. Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going", he said and bowed to Soojung. She just bowed back and rubbed her forehead. "Oww, is your chest made of steel?" Soojung said under her breath and walked away. 

"Pardon?" he smirked, causing her to turn back.

"I SAID.. Oh. It's Changmin-sunbae. Uhh.. hi, how are you?" Soojung stuttered, looking down at her toes.

"Oh.. Hello Soojung. Long time no see" he scratched his head, "I'm good, what about you?" he replied shyly.

So awkward..  Soojung thought. "I've been good. So, what are you doing on the ladies' floor?" she asked, playing with some fabric of the dress she was wearing, nervously.

"Umm.. Eomma sent me to get her something. Are you shopping with your friends?", Changmin asked, looking around the department store.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for them here", Soojung responded without adding a question, making it harder for him to reply. 

Changmin nodded and nervously said, "You look nice.." 

".. komawo, Changmin-sunbae" she replied to him politely.

Changmin glared at her, "Yah, when are you going to stop calling me that? Makes me feel so old. I can't take it anymore. Soojung-ah, let's be friends. We'll start all over again". He smiled and stuck his hand out for a handshake. His confidence came back, he felt much more comfortable talking to her like this. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shim Changmin. Let's be friends!" he exclaimed cheerfully.

Soojung giggled, "Hi, you already know my name so I'm not going to be silly and introduce myself to you. I don't like you, let's not be friends". She pretended to glare at him. 

"Aigoo-yah, I knew you'd be like this. I know you want to be my friend, who could resist being friends with Sydney High's handsome Max Changmin of TVXQ?" Changmin bragged. 

"Whatever, you're so up yourself, Changmin-sunbae.." she said and smiled, she was so happy that they were friends like before again. She hoped they'll always be friends like this.

Changmin chuckled but stopped, "Hey, how many times will I have to tell you? Don't call me sunbae, just call me Oppa like before okay?" 

"Arasso, Changmin-oppa", Soojung said obediently. Ahh, how I miss my best friend's voice, Changmin thought.

"Soojung! I found the cutest belt ever. It'll look gorgeous, I know it", Eunsung ran to her with Minjung and Eunchae by her side. 

"Hey, isn't he Changmin-sunbae from our school's popular group, TVXQ?" Minjung questioned her friends.

Eunchae stood there wondering where Yunho would be. Why couldn't I see Yunho-oppa here? It had to be Changmin-sunbae. Just my luck. 

"Sorry sunbae, mind if I borrow Soojung for a moment?" Eunsung asked, nicely. "Try this on! I bet you'll love it!" 

So Soojung tried on the belt that Eunsung found. She decided to buy the dress and belt for Seungmi's party. 

"Umm.. I have to go, bye guys!" Changmin beamed and left.

"BYE!" they all said and bowed.

By the time the girls finished purchasing their outfits, they became tired and hungry so they went over to the food court. They all sat at a table and ate their food while talking about the things they bought, the latest music and gossip. Soojung was thirsty so she got up to buy a drink. 

Hmm.. what should I drink? It's quite cold today so I won't drink anything with ice. Umm.. hot chocolate! She thought to herself while walking around. She headed to a small cafe and went in to order her drink. After getting her hot chocolate, Soojung merrily made her way back to her friends. 

"Okay, okay, hyung, I'm sorry! Stop chasing me! Argh!" someone yelled, getting closer and closer to Soojung. BUMP! "Oww, oww, oww! Hot, hot, hot!" 

"Excuse me?" Soojung yelled, angrily, "What's with me today? Bumping into someone again".

"Mianhae, mianhae, do you want me to buy you a new drink?" he looked up, "Oh, it's you. Soojung, sorry, I guess we're even now", Dongwoon said to her and grinned from ear to ear.

"Not really! I'm wet too and it's all your fault. Why are you even running around in the shopping centre?" Soojung complained to him while getting tissue for them both to clean their clothes. 

"We're so sorry, Soojung. Do you want us to get you a new cup of hot chocolate?" Yoseob questioned, smiling like a young boy.

Doojoon joined in, "Yeah, we were chasing Dongwoon. I apologise". 

Junhyung and Hyunseung just stood there, chilling and playing with their phones.

"Hey, are you alone? Or are you shopping with friends?" Kikwang asked, curiously. 

"Why? Are you expecting to see someone? Aye, aye?" Soojung giggled. What a cute couple! I bet he's looking for Minjung.

"Okay, Yoseob and Kikwang, I know you want to see my friends so let's go to them now. They're probably waiting for me", she said and they all went to Minjung, Eunsung and Eunchae.

 

Soojung got her keys and opened the door to let her friends into her house. "Eomma! I'm home and my friends are over, you don't mind right?" Soojung yelled. Beast and Soojung's friends decided to come over and watch some movies while some did their Science assignment. Soojung and Dongwoon continued with their work and the rest did the same or just watched television.

At the end of the day, Eunchae suggested they watch a movie before going home. So they got blankets and sat on the floor with popcorn and watched a romantic comedy. Minjung and Eunsung dogged Soojung to sit with Kikwang and Yoseob while Junhyung sat with Eunchae. Soojung had no choice but to sit in between Dongwoon and Doojoon, she didn't mind though. 

There were many bowls of popcorn for everyone, about one for two people. Soojung stuck her hand in the bowl between her and Dongwoon and their hands met. Their eyes met, causing her to take her hand out immediately and look away. Doojoon seemed to be eating the popcorn all by himself and was almost finished. She did not want to take the rest from him so she ate from Dongwoon's bowl anyway. Their hands touched again. And again.

Argh! Such bad timing. Who cares about the popcorn. Soojung thought and continued watching the movie. Their friends noticed them and silently giggled. "Hyungs, what are you laughing at?" Dongwoon asked them, suspiciously. "Nothing! It's a funny movie, can we not laugh?" Doojoon said, cracking up even more. And then everyone was silent when the two main leads kissed..

Doojoon broke the silence, "I need to pee, where's the toilet?" Soojung pointed to the back and he left. 

"Me too, do you have another one?" Hyunseung asked and she pointed upstairs.

"On the right", she said to him.

They left the 'couples' on purpose. It was awkward. Soojung just kept eating more popcorn to avoid the screen and Dongwoon did the same so their hands met again. 

Omo, this is the longest kiss in history. How can the actors breathe after that? Stupid movie making it awkward, Dongwoon thought.

When the movie was over, they packed up and left one by one. 

Yes! Finished this chapter. Finally. I know, I'm such a slow writer. Soz if it's confusing, just comment and ask if you don't know what's going on. Please comment silent readers! I really appreciate them. LMAO Comments will motivate me to write faster. :D There won't be anymore stalker-Changmin, I think. AHAHAH Seeya soon!