Six new boys and a rose

Tired of Waiting

Soojung went to Maths class and sat at her usual spot next to her friend, Lee Minjung. "Park Soojung! What are you doing sitting over there?" Miss Lee asked. Oh yeah, Soojung had forgot. She talked too much yesterday so Miss Lee moved her to the front of the class where nobody but the biggest nerds sat. She moved her things to the front and looked over at Minjung, they both frowned. "Okay students, eyes to the person you're going to greet". We did this every maths lesson, stood up and greeted Miss Lee before sitting down and starting class. "Good morning girls and boys, how are you?" she smiled.

"Good morning Miss Lee, we're.." everyone muttered and looked over to the door when they heard a knock. It was our principal, Mrs. Kang. She never really came to class unless there was a problem. "Hello, Miss Lee. I have some news for your class", Mrs Kang proclaimed. She doesn't look cross, what's the problem? Soojung thought. The students started to whisper, "Yah, I heard there are new students coming to Sydney High. Do you think they're going to be in our class? I'm so excited". Miss Lee raised her voice to the class, "Girls and Boys, behave yourselves. Be quiet and listen to what Mrs Kang has to say". Mrs Kang gave the whole class death stares before opening . "We have six boys transferring from Seoul High to this school. Because your class is relatively small, I thought we could send them all here. Also, most of them enjoy maths so I wanted them to join Miss Lee's class", she said and opened the door.

"Come in boys. Students, please welcome and help out these boys", she commanded and they walked in. Six tall boys walked in and smiled to the class. Mrs Kang continued, "You guys do the introductions and stuff, I'm very busy. See you boys later". She walked out and closed the door. "Boys, do you want to tell everyone your names?" Miss Lee asked nicely. The boys stood in a straight line in front of the classroom and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are Beast", they greeted. Soojung noticed the boy at the end of the line didn't speak up, he only whispered and bowed. The boy at the front of the line decided to introduce himself and the rest of them, "Hello, I am Yoon Doojoon the leader of Beast." Oh God, this is going to take a while Soojung thought and layed her head down on the table ignoring them. The other students seemed to be very attentive though. What was so good about these losers? Beast, pssh. Are you here to look for ya beauty? She suddenly cracked up at the thought of them fighting over Miss Lee.

Shortly, all eyes were on her. "Soojung, how many times do I have to tell you? Please be quiet and listen" Miss Lee scolded. Soojung just ignored her and listened to the DJ Yoon boy or whatever his name was. He looked at her, smiled and then continued, "This is Yong Junhyung, Jang Hyunseung, Lee Kikwang, Yang Yoseob and maknae Son Dongwoon". Someone tapped Soojung from behind, she knew who it was. He was an annoying kid named Nichkhun, he was probably the only boy in the school who was interested in her. "Hey Soojung, the leader kid fancies you already. I don't like him. Did you see? He didn't look at anyone but you", he whispered. Soojung looked to the front of the class and saw DJ Yoon boy looking at her and then diverting his gaze to the boy at the end of the line. "Khun, stop being so judgemental. He only looked at me because I'm right in front of his face. Stop annoying me", Soojung replied to Nichkhun and he frowned. 

Miss Lee started to allocate the spots for Beast. "Doojoon and Dongwoon you can both sit beside Soojung. Kikwang you sit in Soojung's old seat next to Minjung and the rest of you sit in there remaining spare seats. Some girls squealed as the boys sat next to them and some boys got annoyed. "Annyeong DJ Yoon" Soojung said, turned and fake smiled, "Hi Dongwoon!". That boy looked irritated and she didn't like it. He also looked Eurasian so she greeted him in English. Most of the school did speak English anyway.   They both replied with, "Hey". Soojung thought this was a good opportunity to make a new friend so she decided to talk to DJ Boy. "Hey DJ, why did you move here? Do you know the way around this place?" she asked him and grinned from ear to ear. This was fun. Not only was she making a new friend but also losing one, well at least that's what she thought. She could feel Nichkhun's eyes staring at the back of her head. 

AHAHAH That boy gets jealous so easily, Soojung thought. Nichkhun was cute but Soojung didn't like him. He was just a friend who made her laugh. Doojoon and Soojung continued conversing while doing their work and not once did she think about the other boy sitting next to her. Little did she know, he was watching her the whole time. When the bell rang, everyone packed up and got out of the class. Minjung walked up to Soojung and waited for her so they could walk to the next class together. "Soojung-ah, the boys are totally interested in you! Dongwoon, Doojoon and Nichkhun (just as usual) couldn't keep their eyes off you. OHMEGOSH, Kikwang is such a cutie! He was stuck in maths and I helped him! We talked and he asked if I could help him with homework sometime. Come on, let's go to Science! Eunsung is probably waiting for us! " Minjung squealed and we made our way to our next class.

Soojung walked into Science class and noticed someone sitting on the spot where she usually put her stuff. Minjung and Soojung went to their seats and turned to Eunsung. "Hey Eunsung! How was first period?" Soojung asked her casually. Without looking away from Eunsing and Minjung, Soojung stuck her hand back to get her pencilcase and hit something hard. Her eyes widened as she realised that she had wacked Dongwoon's nose. "Mianhaeyo! I forgot you were sitting here, I usually put my stuff here and I was going to get it. Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo a billion times!" Soojung said rapidly and touched his nose, gently this time. "Does it hurt? Maybe should go check with the school nurse". Dongwoon shoved her hands away and got the teacher's permission to go to the toilet.

While Dongwoon was gone, Soojung kept worrying about his nose. Omo! What if I broke his nose? Will I get in trouble? He came back with an icepack and continued to do his work. "Dongwoon-ssi, is your nose okay? Did I break it? I'm sooooo sorry", she squeaked. "Babo, his nose is real. Did you think it was fake?" Nichkhun whispered. She almost forgot that he was in all of her classes, he hadn't been messing with her all period until now. "Shut up and mind your own business Nichkhun!" Soojung hissed. "Aniyo, your business is my business" he sang and smiled to himself like an idiot. Soojung didn't have anything else to say to him so she just ignored him. "AHAHAH, he's crazy about you" Dongwoon laughed. Soojung turned to look at him as she was surprised he spoke to her and laughed. "Dongwoon-ssi, is your nose okay? I thought you already made an enemy on your first day. So, you're not going to be mad at me?" Soojung beamed.

"Who said I'm not going to be mad at you? Stay away from me. You're dangerous", Dongwoon said and carried on with his work. Soojung sighed and started to daydream. The bell rang and ruined it, she dreamt that she walked out of class and a gigantic bunch of roses appeared in front of her face. It was silly but it was Soojung. She packed up her things and they walked to each other's lockers together and stopped at Eunchae's locker and waited for her. After she finished, they all walked together to their spot fro recess. They noticed that six boys were sitting on their bench. They hurried to their spot and realised they were the new students, Beast.

How dare they? Soojung thought. Eunsung was furious. The young looking boy is probably easy to scare and shoo away so I'm going to tell him off first, Eunsung thought. She walked right up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, you guys are sitting on OUR spot", she spat out. She glared at him and he stopped eating his banana. "Sorry, would you guys like to sit with us then? We're new here. Sit here and.." He replied to her politely and she glared at him. Eunsung opened and he put his index on her lips to make her quiet. She just stared at him blankly. Almost everyone at the cafeteria was engrossed in their conversation. Calm down Eunsung and handle this quickly so we can get our seats back. Why is my heart beating so fast? He is..cute. Yah! Eunsung, he's a thief!  Stop thinking about him and just snap out of it! Eunsung was deep in thought and then realised all eyes were on her. Everyone was waiting for her to reply. 

No one really knew what happened after but the girls agreed to sit with Beast anyway. There was enough space for all of them. When Soojung, Eunsung, Minjung and Eunchae used to sit there themselves, they stuck there legs out on the bench because it was so spacious. Eunsung sat next to Yoseob, Minjung was seated next to Kikwang, Eunchae had no choice but to sit with Hyunseung and Soojung sat in between Doojoon and Dongwoon. They all ate and talked to each other. Soojung heard a familiar and annoying voice from far away, it was Nichkhun. "YAH! SOOJUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?" he screamed through the cafeteria. Oh God, he's embarrassing himself like always. It's so weird, he's so crazy but girls can't seem to hate him. Some girls drool when they see him. Eww. They're blinded by his cuteness. Soojung thought and stuck her hand up. 

As soon as she stuck her arm out, Nichkhun noticed and was right behind her. "Hi Soojung!" he said to her cheerily and then sat in between her and Doojoon. "Hello guys, why are you sitting here? Don't you know it's our spot?" he asked. Beast just ignored him and continued eating and chatting. "Yah! Am I invisible? Soojung! No one listens to me", he whined and stuck his bottom lip out. "Shut up Nichkhun, you're so annoying. Who said this was your spot anyway? You're only allowed here when we're working on an assignment or when there's news. Go away", Soojung snapped. Nichkhun just sat there for the rest of recess and she couldn't do anything about it.

FLASHBACK

"Marry me, Soojung. Be my wife", six year old Changmin proposed to her. Everyone was playing the house game and they had to pair up as couples. "Aniyo, mianhae oppa. I don't want to be your wife, you have a big nose. Nichkhun is much cuter than you, I want to be his wifey. You can be my brother, okay?" Soojung answered him. She held Nichkhun's hand and they walked away happily.

FLASHBACK OVER

Soojung grinned and thought, I don't like cute boys anymore.

School went by pretty fast today. Soojung walked out of school by herself because her friends ditched her and went home earlier without her. As she got to the school gates, a red rose stuck out in front of her face. Soojung just stood there until the person stepped in front of her and revealed himself. "You thought you'd come home without any roses today, right? Soojung, will you be my Valentine?"

It's so hard to include all three guys! Who do you guys think Valentine boy is? Please comment and subscribe! :D