My Neighbor

My Neighbor

 

“Mama, why are people going into that empty house next to ours?” ask a little boy as he watches strangers move things into the house beside there's from the window of his house.

“They're our new neighbor, would you like to come with mama to welcome them?” his mother ask him as she has a dish in her hand prepared to leave.

“Yes!” he smiled and jumps off the couch.  

“Now don't get in their ways okay? You can get hurt so stay close with mama” his mother told him as they walk next door.

“Okay” he replies getting a little nervous.

“Hello there!” his mother began to talk with a lady who's about his mother's age.

The little boy then wonder off into the neighbor's house.

“Wow~” he suddenly said his thoughts out loud. “So big~” he said amazed, although he too lives in a big house.

He wonder though the first floor then makes his way up to the second floor.

The first room that he walks into was very feminine.

“Hey, haven't anyone told you that it's rude to just walk into other people's room?” a girl said behind him which made him startled.

He turns around and immediately smile at her. Standing in front of him was a girl about a few inches taller than him. She wore a pink dress with white stockings. Her hair was down to her shoulders and she had a pink ribbon tied into a bow at the top of her head to give it some prettiness.

“S-sorry” he stuttered. “M-my name is Donghae” he suddenly introduces himself.

“If you're sorry, then get out” she said as she walks into her room.

“But I didn't get your name yet” Donghae said quite surprise at her response. “And you look older than me, so you must be Noona!”

She ignores him and sat down to unpack her things.

“I'm only 5 years old, how old are you?” Donghae ask as he followed her and sat across from her.

She continues to ignore him.

“Donghae! Donghae!”

“Oh! That's my mom” he said as he turns to look out the door. “I have to go now, but I will come see you another time,” he said as he turn to look back at the girl. “Bye” he got up and ran out of the room.

Suddenly there was a loud boom.

The girl got out and wen to see what happened. 

She walks towards the stairs and saw the boy who said his name is Donghae at the bottom of the stairs. 

 

 

 

 

****

My first short chapter. 

btw, feel free to leave comments or opinion. =)