"왜냐하면 넌 특별해 때문이다.."

Language Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After grabbing lunch, we found this small pastry shop that specializes in cupcakes, and luckily it wasn't filled with people, so he was in the clear. But he still brought his shades, just in case. 

 

"Hey, it looks like your hair!" I exclaimed when I noticed the cupcake with mint green icing. 

 

I laughed in amusement and he just smiled at me. Suddenly, I had this ridiculous idea.

 

"Can I take a picture of you with it?" I grinned as I lifted it up enough for the icing to cover his hair from my vision.

"Arasso, arasso.." He smiled and I quickly got my phone.

 

 He gave a small smile to the camera and I took his picture. I put down the cupcake as I looked at his shot.

 

"I shall call this the TOPcake." I said and he chuckled, looking at his photo as well. 

"Aish, first I was an ice cream, now I'm a cupcake." He laughed and I put the phone back on the table.

"Oh, how do you eat your cupcakes?" I asked and he furrowed his brows at me in confusion.

"Mwo?" He said, his eyes slightly widening.

"Oh nothing. It's just that cupcakes are messy so I prefer to eat with a spoon or a fork." I chuckled and he smiled at me before asking for two forks.

"I'll try your method as well." He grinned and started eating his first cupcake. 

 

I looked at him in amusement as he ate it like it's the best food in the world.

 

"Do you have a thing for cupcakes?" I asked, starting on my own cupcake as well.

"Hmm.. I guess.. But I like ice cream more.." He shared and I chuckled.

"So you have a thing for sweets in general?" I continued eating and he nodded.

"Yeah, I guess.. I don't always get to eat stuff like these 'coz of y'know.. Being in the limelight and all.." He sighed.

"Don't worry. You can eat as much sweets as you want with me. I love sweets too, so don't be afraid to be yourself around me." I smiled at him and he stared at me.

"Gomawo.." He finally smiled back and looked down at his cupcake. 

 

I was surprised when he forked a part of it and put the fork near my lips.

 

"As a proof of my thanks, you can taste this. Aah.." He grinned afterwards so I opened my mouth as told and he fed me.

"Delicious, right?" He asked and I nodded, biting my lip, to avoid blushing. 

 

As if that even helps.. I just really hope he doesn't notice.

 

We returned to eating our own cupcakes before I spoke again.

 

"Do you do this often? Sharing food, I mean." I asked and he thought about it for a bit, pouting as he thought.

"Hmm.. I guess.. Normal food, yeah." He said.

 

Normal food? Is there such thing as abnormal food?

 

I chuckled a bit at my thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter