More Questions

Language Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eobseoyo." I shook my head slowly, my brows still furrowed.

"Um.. Why are we suddenly talking about my love life though?" I questioned and they all seemed embarrassed for a second.

"Uh, nothing, noona. We were just teasing you." Daesung smiled at me.

"So what do you usually do in your free time?" Jiyong quickly asked, as if it was the first topic that came to his mind that wasn't about my love life.

"Compose, play the guitar, sing, dance, write, draw, listen to music.. Or just spend time with Jake." I smiled and Jiyong's eyes sparkled as if he found that last detail so interesting.

"Who's Jake?" He smirked at me again and I chuckled.

 

I was right. He probably thought Jake was a person.

 

"He's my dog." I smirked back at him and Seunghyun and Youngbae chuckled after seeing his reaction to my answer. After a while, his eyes seemed to light up again.

"Wait, what breed is your dog?" He suddenly asked and I was shocked to hear Seunghyun answer for me.

"A Golden Retriever."

 

My gaze fixed on him and I smiled before nodding.

 

"Ne. What he said. Wae?" I smiled at Jiyong, brows instantly raising.  

"Oh, nothing. I have a dog as well. He's a Shar Pei." He said and stared off to space as if pondering on something.

"Hey, can we play with Jake after we 'get to know' you?" His smirk was back again when he got to the 'get-to-know' part, making me laugh.

"If it's alright with everyone.." I trailed and they all nodded.

"Oh! I got another question!" Jiyong suddenly exclaimed.

"That'll be your last question. Let the others ask too." I smirked at him and his brows raised.

"Waeyo?" He whined and pouted while looking at me. He puffed his cheeks then sighed when I didn't answer him.

"Aish, arasso. So which among us do you think is dateable?" He smirked as I furrowed my brows at his question. 

"Really, Jiyong?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yep." He kept his smirk in place as I looked at all five of them.

"All of you are dateable and I know you know that. 'Coz if not, girls wouldn't flock around you guys everywhere you go." I said matter-of-factly but he didn't seem satisfied.

"Not exactly the answer I was hoping for.." He started, throwing a glance at Seunghyun for a split second.

"But I'll let it pass." He smiled and pointed at Seunghyun.

"I want Seunghyun hyung to ask next." He said, making Seunghyun's brows shoot up.

"Come on, hyung." Seungri encouraged him and his eyes met mine. I smiled at him to show that he could ask.

"Um.. What do you think of me?" He asked. 

"Um, Seunghyun.. Is your question connected to uh.. Jiyong's previous question?" I asked and he looked down at his lap, avoiding my gaze like a shy little kid. 

 

But, really.. Was he asking if I think he's dateable..? I hope not. What would I say then? I mean, don't get me wrong. He's really good looking and all, and of course he's dateable. But I didn't know how to actually say it without looking like a fool.. 

 

"Ani. Um, I meant what's your first impression of me?" He cleared and I sighed in my head.

 

Thank God! At least that was easier to answer.

 

"Shy and keeps to himself.." I murmured, loud enough for them to hear it.

"I do have that side.." I heard him say and I shot a small smile at him.

 

There was silence after that. I was waiting for the others to ask something but nothing came.

 

"Well.. Shall we go see Jake? I'm excited already!" Jiyong finally broke the awkward silence and stood up, making all of us do the same.

"Yeah, let's go!" Youngbae nodded and they all rushed outside, making Seunghyun and I follow them.

 

We went over to my house and saw Jake playing with his ball at the garden. 

 

"Wow. It's hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter