Big Bang

Language Barrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alyssa's P.O.V.

 

I suddenly heard Jake barking, so I quickly went over to him to see what he wanted. He wasn't waiting for me or anything, so I figured he didn't want food. Besides, if he did, he'd go inside and lead me to his bowl. Instead, I saw him looking out the gate, so I did the same.

 

"Jake? What's wrong?" I went over to where he was near the gate to see what's making him bark all of a sudden, when I saw two guys standing outside. I realized that it was Youngbae and my neighbor, Seunghyun.

"Oh, Jake." I patted his head and chuckled before meeting the two guys outside.

"Hey Seunghyun, Youngbae." I nodded to each of them.

"I guess he likes you." I told Youngbae and he grinned.

"Nice. Oh by the way, Seunghyun hyung wanted to invite you over at his house if you aren't busy.." He trailed and smirked at Seunghyun.

"Are you.. busy?" I heard Seunghyun ask and I smiled.

"Not really. So, I guess why not?" I agreed and remembered Jake.

"Jake, I'll just be over at Seunghyun's, aight? Behave." I told him and he somewhat nodded as if he understood. I patted his head and said bye to him.

"Bye Jake." Youngbae waved at Jake and Seunghyun chuckled before we headed over to his house.

"Um.. The other members are over as well.. I hope you don't mind.." Seunghyun faced me and I smiled at him. His eyes seemed to sparkle, but I didn't think too much of it.

"That's fine. Y'know I think this is our first decent conversation.." I kept smiling at him and he looked away, though he was smiling as well.

 

He then said something in Korean which I guessed was addressed to me, though I couldn't understand it.

 

"He said he's sorry because he was too shy to talk to you first.." Youngbae then spoke, translating what Seunghyun said.

"It's alright." I said but I couldn't help but wonder why he was shy.

 

But maybe he's just naturally a shy person, so I guess I shouldn't dwell much on it. 

 

We entered Seunghyun's house and three persons came into view. They're probably the remaining members of Big Bang.

 

"Oh! Is this her, hyung?" I heard the one with blonde hair ask.

"TOP hyung.. Is she.. the one?" The one with the beanie asked while smirking at Seunghyun, as if teasing him.

"Wow, yeppeoda!" The one with 'something' on his ear said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter